Hand Writing Analysis is very revealing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Im in Pune for about a month living with my uncle & aunt, today i went to meet some guy (his identity is of no relevance to the post). My uncle and him were talking whilst I sat turning my head from left to right and at times to the back in hope to catch a glimpse of some thing/one beautiful and then this guy tells me to sign on a rough piece of paper and I do so, then he further asks me to write the following:

Yours Truly
thanking You (He wanted me to write the 't' small)

and 1 more which I forgot was another phrase used in Letter Writing (I guess you will come to know the reason why I forgot)

I did not know what he was gonna do but then he took the peice of paper looked at it made several frowns and then started saying stuff that kinda surprised me.

I do not want to divulge into the specifics of what he said but 1 thing that he said really raised my eye brows - he was trying to figure me out via the art of Hand-Writing Analysis and he was able to say that I live in a high rise building just by reading 3 phrases and 1 signature!!! (I live on the 10th floor of a 13 storied building which by Pune/Indian standards does come under high rise buildings)

I can assure you that my uncle met this guy once before and that too 3 years ago and then today, he has no family relation he is no way related to us or our field of work.

I have disclosed 2 more things that this guy analysed about me from my writing in the post i made on my blog

Does any1 here know anything about hand writing analysis and how is it done

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
err i forgot to mention he is not a hand writing analyser by profession

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
I have a book on it. It is in fact a really interesting art. In fact, reverse handwriting analysis can be used to correct behavioral problems.

For example, your 't' cross shows how you set goals. If its low, you set goals that are easily reachable and tend to finish them. If it's higher, you set higher goals, and so on.

So in theory, purposely writing your t with the cross slightly higher may allow you to set higher goals for yourself.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
There was however 1 anamoly or Irony that came up during our discussion, he said that I am un-predictable, but the fact that he was able to predict that I am un-predictable is an anamoly in me and at the same time an Irony in his analysis.

no no... its perfectly logical

un-predictable means mostly your emotions are not conistent and other people cannot know in which mood you will be and what will affect your mood or decision :p

but predicting your character or traits is what that guy is doin ;)

un-predictability is also a character/trait of a person

_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom