Hacked!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanush_89

Journeyman
Hi guys,

I'm not joking.

My id is been hacked tanush89@gmail.com

Can anyone help me finding the password.

Can anyone hack it back and PM the password.

plz don't reply lame answers such as secret questions, secondary E-mail.

Nothing is working.

He changed the secondary Email

and secret question I don't remember.

Moderator plz help me.

I'm very serious.

Plz help me.

I can't stress any more.

Plz

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
LOL, you really think someone can hack Gmail and Yahoo servers and get your password back.

Take it from me bro, they pay Millions to the Employees and earn Billions out of it, its simply not gonna happen. No offence but have you ever seen a NEWS HEADLINE Gmail HACKED because it has never been hacked once. Gmail is behind so many layers of super powerful firewalls. If it ever hacked, people gona loose so much of important information.

Only way people are able to *hack* Gmail or Yahoo Accounts is because of mistake of end user and not Gmail or Yahoo. People fall for phising sites or accept untrusty files which are keyloggers and tons of reasons which lets the *hacker* with their essential details.

I hope this clear your doubt

VERy IMp.. to remember...

1. Dont write ur pw/credit card info by keyboard... use On Screen keyboard...
(OSK in run window)
2. If u use other pc to type pw or other is showing what u type , just change pw in one day... ( cant trust anybody for pw....)
3. Write ur pw/secret ques./ans. in diary by secret way to remember ur pw by any means u forget...
4. Chnage ur pw and secret ques./ans. every month...
5. Your forum pw and email pw should be different.
6. Your pw must must contain alphabetsno.,signs(*$@#) for strong security...

If u follow above points, u r 99 % safe... 1 % u have to give gr8 hackers/crackers.. :D

Forget old. start to follow today....

Admin, Mod. pls. keep it sticky and rename to "Protection For UR E-mail"... and closed it...

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
24online said:

(OSK in run window)
2. If u use other pc to type pw or other is showing what u type , just change pw in one day... ( cant trust anybody for pw....)
3. Write ur pw/secret ques./ans. in diary by secret way to remember ur pw by any means u forget...

If u follow above points, u r 99 % safe... 1 % u have to give gr8 hackers/crackers.. :D

Admin, Mod. pls. keep it sticky and rename to "Protection For UR E-mail"... and closed it...

gud tutorial ...+1 from mine side for on screen keyboad.

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
24online said:

(OSK in run window)

Good tips. I remember one more tip given by one fellow digit member. I don't remember who.

If you're typing your password, misspell it deliberatly and then correct it by selecting the misspelt part and pressing the delete key. this is a good way to defend key loggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom