Guys what should i do??plz help me.. I need ur suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
I sold an item on ebay.in ..It is sold the same day I put it on ebay.in.

The person who bought it is from chennai.. I mean according to his id on ebay india site and as i have been sent his address by ebay to ship the item..

But the person sent me a email saying that

"I am the buyer of this item,i am not in india i am now in London I want to send the item to my friend in Nigeria as a gift.what I need from you,I want you to send me the total cost of everything both the shipping cost to Nigeria through fedex or dhl and i also want you to send me your banking detail in other for me to transfer the money into your account at once."

Code:
then he wrote his friends nigeria adddress...

next he wrote

"Banking Detail.

Account Name:.............
Account Number:............
Bank Name:...............
Bank Adress:............

Best regards,
His name"

He has asked my bank account details as above...Is there any harm or any risk in giving these details to him??

Guys plz tell me is this a fraud or what??

if it is genuine deal by him then how can i send him the item thru dhl or fedex from india to nigeria..
I dont know any thing abt international courier...
Also item is not with bill..So what will be the situation abt octorie etc..

I hope u have understood the situation... Plz tell me what should i do??????????

din

Tribal Boy
I am not telling 100% as I do not know this person. But from what you post, it sounds like a fraud. May be I am wrong, but I felt so.

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
But if it is fraud then how is he able to give nigeria address and also his london phone no. is given on ebay.in

i m also not 100% sure..thats why i m asking

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
You can reject the shipping on ground, that firstly site is ebay.in and secondly you never specified International Shipping. Looks fraud definitely. Have you checked if the phone number is real or not?

avikchaks

Ex-KGB
Why risk getting caught with your pants down ? Skip the deal and inform ebay.in about this gentleman and his Nigerian connection .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom