Guys please vote for me & help me win...thanx a lot..

D

Deleted member 26636

Hey guys i have participated in the Micromax Logo redesign contest at talenthouse india. You can view my entries here- LOGO . Please vote for me & help me win. You can vote by logging in using Facebook... Thanx a lot..

tkin

Back to school!!
Site does not support opera, wtf is this?? I wanted to vote, but .....

Good luck to you man.

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

oh noez..... don't you have chrome...anyway, thanx for your effort...

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

No, had some issues with google update policy a few years back, any facebook link?

well you can login using FB but ultimately you'll have to vote on the website itself..so if its not opening in opera, i guess you can't do anything...it opens fine in chrome, Firefox & Internet explorer even...

tkin

Back to school!!
well you can login using FB but ultimately you'll have to vote on the website itself..so if its not opening in opera, i guess you can't do anything...it opens fine in chrome, Firefox & Internet explorer even...
It opens, the blasted site says that I must use IE, FF, Chrome or Safari to vote :evil:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site does not support opera, wtf is this?? I wanted to vote, but .....

Good luck to you man.
Go to that Website. Right click ---> Edit Site Preferences ---> Network ---> Mask as Firefox ---> Okay.

Then it will work fine.

btw, don't "reload" the page after doing that. Close the tab and click himadri's link from this thread. :)

Another reason why Opera is the best browser ever. ;)

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

Go to that Website. Right click ---> Edit Site Preferences ---> Network ---> Mask as Firefox ---> Okay.

Then it will work fine.

btw, don't "reload" the page after doing that. Close the tab and click himadri's link from this thread. :)

Thanx for the solution...:)

voted on facebook

Thanx a lot...

doomgiver

Warframe

Then it will work fine.

kinda cheating.
those lazy idiots can support a dinosaur like ie, wont accept a modern browser like opera.

btw, you can add a list in the statusbar itself, if you need to change the "identify as" settings. its quicker :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
kinda cheating.
those lazy idiots can support a dinosaur like ie, wont accept a modern browser like opera.

btw, you can add a list in the statusbar itself, if you need to change the "identify as" settings. its quicker :)

Cool down buddy :)

Top Bottom