Guys I ordered 2 Games DVD from Nextworld?

clerkman1612

Journeyman
Guys! I ordered 2 Games DVD from Nextworld.:clap2: These games are:-
Cyrsis (the title is only Cyrsis):twisted:
Prince of Persia:Forgetten Sands:blush:
The cost is 700 for Prince of Persia, 500 for Cyrsis and 80 for Shipping. So total cost is Rs 1280. The Payment mode is Cash on Delivery.:doublethumb:

Guys I had ordered The Prince of Persia (the title is that only) few days ago from Nextworld. But they didn't had it so I cancelled the order. So I ordered the above 2 games just now.:cool:

OP
clerkman1612

clerkman1612

Journeyman
dinjo_jo bhai!

I don't want anything.I was excited so I wanted to tell the experts of this forums about my new Games.
It is not wrong to post about this information coz I m too a member of this forum.
anyway, Happy New Year to all of u.:mrgreen:

I agree with dinjo. There is no need to open a new thread just out of excitement. Also he could've edited his last post and said it there if his urge is so uncontrollable.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
You know, for first timers, game purchase can be overwhelming.

Don't look at it with a perspective of "why opening thread?" He obviously was in awe about his purchase and might wanted to share his happiness with us. A pat on the back will not cost much.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
congrats on the purchase clerkman1612, let us know how do those games work on your machine...

OP
clerkman1612

clerkman1612

Journeyman
Thanks Guys! Both Games r working very good on my computer(without any prob). Prince of Persia has very attractive graphics.Crysis is awesome.:clap2:
:offtopic:

I don't know why this only website ask me always for 2 times conserctively. I meant that even if I type correct username and password in my first entry then also it ask me again for username and password. Moderators Plz help me in this prob! Thanks!:unsure:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Thanks Guys! Both Games r working very good on my computer(without any prob). Prince of Persia has very attractive graphics.Crysis is awesome.:clap2:
:offtopic:

I don't know why this only website ask me always for 2 times conserctively. I meant that even if I type correct username and password in my first entry then also it ask me again for username and password. Moderators Plz help me in this prob! Thanks!:unsure:

Congrats on the purchase...and also I too hv the same login issue...well in that case when u enter ur credentials and if it asks again then just refresh the page...that will do the trick.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Went to th Landmark store today and they were asking a lot more than the MOP...Assassin's Creed II for 1200...not happy...in dire need of a CC

Top Bottom