Guys Beware!!! Don't ever take girls of this sort too seriously ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Re: Guys Beware!!!

When a 1.5 hrs move is converted to a 2.5 hrs movie, a lot of flashback and lengthy climax is required. Most recent example is Ghajini from Memento, CCTC from Kung-Fu Panda etc.

The meet b/w Rahul and Mallika is not important, the movie is based on the problems he (Rahul) gets into after going to Mallika's home. And its same as MTP.

Now to suit Indian taste (remember what happened to KANK!!!) the ending (which is also same) is executed in a diff. manner (but result is same).

Yes the movie "Mujhse Shaadi Karogi" is also based on the same theme but again begining and end is somewhat diff.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

The meet b/w Rahul and Mallika is not important, the movie is based on the problems he (Rahul) gets into after going to Mallika's home.
Yes the movie "Mujhse Shaadi Karogi" is also based on the same theme but again begining and end is somewhat diff.

did you even watch the movie?????????????????/
the problem with family was very insignificant! and unlike MTP main char doesn't find himself in embarassing sit as much , except for the car window breaking scene(not a copy).

MJS on the otherhand copied dog-losing-bringing-back scene...the breaking of asthi scene ......frame to frame......

about the diff end and begining ...it's a copy from another flick ANGER MANAGEMENT....

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Just because the movie has not exact frame to frame copy doesn't mean its a copy.
Its inspired heavily from MTP.
And, u r taking about the less embarrassing moments in Indian version, is it even a logic?
It actually again proves its inspired by the movie.

I'm telling again that its not a scene to scene to copy of MTP then they had to pay d royaly or watever, its inspired. It took d THEME and some crucial moments/scenes, Indianized them and made a movie.

In your logic,
Partner is not copy of Hitch
Saaya is not copy of Dragonfly
I C U is not copy of Just like heaven
Roobaroo is not copy of If Only
Kahin pyaar na ho jaye is not copy of The Wedding Singer

AND (AND)
Chori chori chupke chupke is not inspired by Pretty Woman
Munnabhai series is not inspired by (The Terminal and Holy Man)
Bhoot, Raat --> Exorcist
etc...

Aur yaad nahi a rahe hai, if u insist ghar jaake bolunga...

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent

@confused..don worry
Ready this book

Karma-Yoga and Bhakti-Yoga

Swami Vivekananda. Describes the way to reach perfection through the performance of daily work in a nonattached spirit and by sublimating human affection into divine love.

*www.ramakrishna.org/catalog/bk_sv.htm

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

Just because the movie has not exact frame to frame copy doesn't mean its a copy.
Its inspired heavily from MTP.
And, u r taking about the less embarrassing moments in Indian version, is it even a logic?
It actually again proves its inspired by the movie.

I'm telling again that its not a scene to scene to copy of MTP then they had to pay d royaly or watever, its inspired. It took d THEME and some crucial moments/scenes, Indianized them and made a movie.

In your logic,
Partner is not copy of Hitch
Saaya is not copy of Dragonfly
I C U is not copy of Just like heaven
Roobaroo is not copy of If Only
Kahin pyaar na ho jaye is not copy of The Wedding Singer

AND (AND)
Chori chori chupke chupke is not inspired by Pretty Woman
Munnabhai series is not inspired by (The Terminal and Holy Man)
Bhoot, Raat --> Exorcist
etc...

Aur yaad nahi a rahe hai, if u insist ghar jaake bolunga...
:|

In my logic, Partner is a ripoff of Hitch. Every thing was frame to frame copy of Hitch. I've not seen Saaya ,ICU ........
And according to me Munnabhai is inspired from HolyMan....not a copy!!!

Many films share same theme.....they doesn't make 'em copy. Scarface and There Will be blood have same theme......A man rises to power, how he hurts his loved ones in the process of being power, and how he falls down and make enemies.........does that make TWBB a copy of Scarface......they are entierly different films ........

According to your logic I AM A LEGEND or RE is a copy of 28 Days' Later!!!

can anyone prove me or him wrong please..........this is the worst ripoff allegation I've heard.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

oh shut up ^^^^ all of you ( all off topic posters ).... :lol:

make a seprate thread for your confusing fight lol

i am waiting for confused to post about his story lol !!!

and you are making this thread go offtopic...

He is teaching US (the growing teens) and we must know about all this :)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

we are helping this thread to stay on top!!!!!!1
or it'll get buried under..........

we are the ads

red_devil

Back!

confused where are you ?? the threads needs your *full story* ... you cant leave the thread like this ;)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

we are helping this thread to stay on top!!!!!!1
or it'll get buried under..........

we are the ads
First of all....u r awesome (for the quoted post)

And,
Uffff........plz, read my post clearly, in the AND part I've written movie names only which are INSPIRED not copied...got it??:rolleyes:

confused!!

It's true Im not confused

There are two confused in this forum :p

yeh lo puri picture khatam ho gayi aur mein abhi aaya...Actually I got hit by a cow:mad::mad:..so was in the bed for a few days otherwise I would have made a lot of confusion

Good work a_k_s_h_a_y. I to feel its confused!!

Eggman bhai...dont confuse between confused and confused!!;)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

First of all....u r awesome (for the quoted post)

And,
Uffff........plz, read my post clearly, in the AND part I've written movie names only which are INSPIRED not copied...got it??:rolleyes:

u said Pyaar ke side effects was a remake and not an inspiration of MTP!!!

red_devil

Back!

duh !! eggy and rhitwick stop arguing about copied movies....goto bollycat and you'll find what you need but dont hijack this thread...

CONFUSED.... please start to tell your story :D

confused!!

It's true Im not confused

^^ BTW I did'nt see if it was a Cow or an Ox..It was only told by the people around after I recovered :)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

u said Pyaar ke side effects was a remake and not an inspiration of MTP!!!
Agreed, at that time I didn't think anyone would oppose me, else my post would have been a few sentences lengthy. My apologies:)

duh !! eggy and rhitwick stop arguing about copied movies....goto bollycat and you'll find what you need but dont hijack this thread...
CONFUSED.... please start to tell your story :D
Sorry, guys...no more offtopic from me.

Actually I got hit by a cow:mad::mad:..so was in the bed for a few days otherwise I would have made a lot of confusion
Cow!!!
What were u doing with a cow???*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom