Guys Beware!!! Don't ever take girls of this sort too seriously ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
Re: Guys Beware!!!

I have one suggestion to all the lover boys.
Jab bhi apni gf ki yaad aye. Just listen to something like LP .u will forget ur partner n Life will seem jhakkass even if in reality its totally bakwass :D

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़

I have one suggestion to all the lover boys.
Jab bhi apni gf ki yaad aye. Just listen to something like LP .u will forget ur partner n Life will seem jhakkass even if in reality its totally bakwass :D
Hmmmm....

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

srsly this is ridiculous, these mistakes are meant for teenage and not when you are working.

Just remember, its India, you never know what kind of sh!te you are getting into. All hypocrites and dogmatic people. It's all in our culture (remember we have one book known as kamasutra but still people feel discussing abt as a taboo, what a bunch of losers).

Whats your plan dude ? What you gonna do now ? Move on from this predicament or will cling like a leech. Do something good for society.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

While in college, one day I was so sad that I fell asleep while listening to LP in full volume.

Whats your plan dude ? What you gonna do now ? Move on from this predicament or will cling like a leech. Do something good for society.
Abe, bachhe ki jaan lega kaya??
Uski to abhi khelne-kudne ki umar hai...
Tention-wala kam humare upar chod de...

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

The day you guys realize that you are so dumb and lag so badly behind everyone and that there is so much to learn, you will surely go uninterested in all THESE things. Happened with me.

I dream of a world where on meeting a person, the first question won't be 'do you have a bf/gf?' but 'do you know about deathnote?' :D Deathnote ftw !! (Replace deathnote with knowledge stuff)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

I dream of a world where on meeting a person, the first question won't be 'do you have a bf/gf?'
I'm already in such a world. Here I ask anyone in first meeting "What is ur name?" and if I'm not the first one to ask, surprisingly he also asks the same question.

I'm from EARTH, where are u from?:confused::rolleyes:

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17large.png

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Abe, bachhe ki jaan lega kaya??
Uski to abhi khelne-kudne ki umar hai...
Tention-wala kam humare upar chod de...

I will just quote this
i ignored all the warning signs, ie was blinded by the affection i had for her
III]few ex-friends of mine knew her true nature, yet encouraged me to pursue her (bloody

retards, and yes i am no longer friends them)

Look guys love is not blind affection, its not even fear of losing someone. He felt betrayed because he coveted her desperately and his definition of love was stupid. It's not girl's fault, it's his own fault.

Why cant people just love and forget !:rolleyes:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect

ladki ne diya confused ko dhoka......confused ne diya victor ko dokha.......ab victor dega akshay ko dhoka...........fir akshay dega larki ko dhoka.......aur charo milke khayenge dhokla......

ROFLMAO

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

@rhit-erm figuratively, not literally the first.. I meant that soon enough the discussion comes to bf/gf before all the study and stuff.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent

u can use ur own id....wont b banned fr this....jus appropriate section needed....

ofcourse both guys n gals hv 2b careful on selecting a partner....will hv to suffer if they dont,...

Enjoy~!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

What???? Who told you...it's not a remake of MTP.......
If u've seen both the movies u wouldn't have asked.
Yes, dialogs r different, even cast, but d key events which is most important in d movie are a copy paste (allright 98% inspired by) of the eng. movie.

isn't that a remake of When Harry Met Sally?
Hum-Tum is inspired by Harry Met Shally...but not scene to scene copy like "PKSE"

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

If u've seen both the movies u wouldn't have asked.
Yes, dialogs r different, even cast, but d key events which is most important in d movie are a copy paste (allright 98% inspired by) of the eng. movie.

I've seem both movie and really, I didn't see the copy part!at max I can think of the part when Rahul Bose stays at Malika's home. But situations are very different. Maybe you confused Mujhse Shaadi Karogi? with Pyaar Ke Side Effect

I have no idea why you think it's a copy!!!

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER

ladki ne diya confused ko dhoka......confused ne diya victor ko dokha.......ab victor dega akshay ko dhoka...........fir akshay dega larki ko dhoka.......aur charo milke khayenge dhokla......
Bwahahaha... :D

Btw.. this thread is going offtopic so even i will join this offtopic session lol. MTP is totally different than pyaar ke side effects. The story line is very different. I don't think there is anything common in that. =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom