I want to earn money either by working on net from home or by doing some other less time consuming work or part time work..
Kindly suggest me something..Im willing to work but dont know which way to go.
This is a list of variety of things I have done in the past:
1. Designed 2 websites using HTML
2. Poster designing in Photoshop
3. Organized the Annual Cultural fest of my college twice (was the Convenor of the fest in final year)
4. Have decent knowledge of Networking.
I know its a pretty weird list..
Actually except for coding im comfortable with all sorts of work and am also a quick learner so the nature of the work wont be a big issue..
Its just that the work shoudnt be too time consuming and there should be a decent amount to earn..
1. Make a neat and clean website which can be shown as a portfolio of your work. Like samples, your technical capabilities etc.
2. Post your details in sites like RAC, Scriptlance etc.
3. Go through the above sites, read the latest projects, know more about the trend, present rates, how other providers post etc.
4. After you get a grip, start bidding on projects of your area.
5. Always provide realistic time frames and realistic bids. Remember that you are competing in the international level.
6. Never tell any excuses (like power is down here, so need more time to finish work etc) to people abroad. Always complete work before the deadlines they give.
7. Use a payment service which is widely accepted and convenient for you as well as the client - Paypal is highly recommended.
8. Once you start getting regular work, try getting clients outside these type of bidding websites. Like posting details in forums, sending emails to clients directly. Include your previous work, experience details etc.
9. Never start with high amount bids or think on quick money. Start slow, earn small amounts first, future will be bright.
10. Always be in touch with all clients, use various IMs, VOIP softwares etc.
11. Give after sales support. Even if they do not contact you after finishing work, send some emails sometimes, just in a friendly manner. You never know whether they will come back to you with more projects.
Finally - Never do anything unethical in online business. After all it is all about mutual trust.
Good luck, please feel free to ask if you have any specific questions.