gtx 560 urgent help

dmc

Right off the assembly line
hello to all
i have to buy a 560ti 1gb and corsair vx 550.

in kanpur most of the shopkeepers have't heard its name.one or two are selling at 18-19k which is huge for this mid range card.

is these prices are normal in india ??

please suggest an online dealer.

shopkeeper is telling to go for coolermaster 550w psu as it has the same efficiency and corsair doesnt give warranty in india.

is cm are good??

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Msi gtx 560 twin frozr II is available @ 14.5k in smc international. Locally, you may find it even cheaper but i guess its the opposite in your case. So i recommend ordering online from smc international. Link

Don't follow that shopkeeper. He's forcing you to buy cm extreme 550 or gx 550. Those are not good at all. Only cm real power and silent pro psu's are good.

Order corsair vx 550 online.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
hello to all

in kanpur most of the shopkeepers have't heard its name.one or two are selling at 18-19k which is huge for this mid range card.

shopkeeper is telling to go for coolermaster 550w psu as it has the same efficiency and corsair doesnt give warranty in india.

is cm are good??

560ti works fine with Corsair VX550. Hold on to these two only.

Corsair VX550 warranty is valid in India too. I got from local dealer in Pune.

As for 560ti, do not pay more than 15k (available @14.5k smcinternational). I got mine from SMC but the price at that time was 15.8k.

Coolermaster eXtreme series PSUs are crap.

Piyush

Lanaya
hello to all

is cm are good??
man....you are being looted pretty hard
ask him what are the prices of HD 6950 1gb and GTX 570 1gb
plus stay away from cooler master.....i have experienced a lot with CM

Top Bottom