GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

flyingcow

Shibe
console peasants.jpg

Alok

Adventurer
Wtf is this. Do the Dev knows what an internet and what's going on (campaigns and requests). Do they want us to beg

No need to worry..they know everything....I think they will release it on next gen consoles as well as pc...
Its just they want enough profit with next gen console game....before announcing an obviously best visual version of game i.e. pc version.
There is no reason to avoid such large community and such large profit with pc version..
Following latest tweet of R* dev the another reason of delay in these new versions is that they want to deliver maximum quality what we are expecting. GTA 4 pc version was not well performing yet visually better than console counterparts. So gta v pc will obviously have best visuals...and by looking at Max Payne 3 pc version we can surely expect a very well optimized pc version....it will take time but will come.

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
No need to worry..they know everything....I think they will release it on next gen consoles as well as pc...
Its just they want enough profit with next gen console game....before announcing an obviously best visual version of game i.e. pc version.
There is no reason to avoid such large community and such large profit with pc version..
Following latest tweet of R* dev the another reason of delay in these new versions is that they want to deliver maximum quality what we are expecting. GTA 4 pc version was not well performing yet visually better than console counterparts. So gta v pc will obviously have best visuals...and by looking at Max Payne 3 pc version we can surely expect a very well optimized pc version....it will take time but will come.

that is what you think..you dont know that for sure

Top Bottom