GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

Gollum

Collector
just came bAack after watching GRAVITY. awesome movie. gonna go online in a few minutes. have already pimped my ride and made my character sexy for it.
doing some sound calibration on my pc for 5.1 surround sound.

quicky008

Technomancer
How pathetic...people can be seen fighting like a bunch of savages for the last copy of GTA 5 at wallmart in this video:

[YOUTUBE]_3rwhrQq0Zw[/YOUTUBE]

Gollum

Collector
wow those were some serious fanboys.

nothing says gta about them, Its just some whitr dude fighting some black dude, and some fat bith interfering in the fight spoiling all the fun with the squealing.
this is much better

This is much better.
Mexican Girls Can Get Down! - YouTube
[YOUTUBE]TI2r4aqE7yU[/YOUTUBE]

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ I hate all these stupid hypes created by R*. What is all these fuss about? Isn't it obvious that PC version is in-evitable, considering still GTA IV is selling well in PC, whereas in console world it is considered as dead. Only thing that irritates me is the waiting time, when console fanboy's are enjoying the game. It's like, you are in buffet, where you are not allowed to eat your favorite food.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
+10k for above statement I had to spent 7k for console used then 2.2k for used copy of GTA5. This is really shame for R*. They should not make pc gamers wait....
should at least realese steam only version if they think piracy and all.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
+10k for above statement I had to spent 7k for console used then 2.2k for used copy of GTA5. This is really shame for R*. They should not make pc gamers wait....
should at least realese steam only version if they think piracy and all.

Even i had plans to buy PS3, but changed my mind and planning to invest in gaming PC, which will play GTA V in it's glory. And idea of Steam only version, i never payed more than 10$ for a game in Steam, but for GTA V, i am ready to pay 30$. I own every copy of GTA ever released(GTA 1 & 2 from R* site) and i guess, PC sales will cross billion, not on day of launch but over a week or month.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
GTA 5 PC Release Date News: Available Summer 2014? Steam Keys Available Online, Point To Summer Launch | KpopStarz

Top Bottom