GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Its the open world that is more exciting and more hours to play when compared to COD-Ghosts and BF4. These are huge games in terms of size but only having 4 hours of gameplay.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Its the open world that is more exciting and more hours to play when compared to COD-Ghosts and BF4. These are huge games in terms of size but only having 4 hours of gameplay.

But doesn't it become boring when you don't have any side missions left after completing the story??

abhidev

Human Spambot
The excitement is there till the things are new.... But after a point it becomes boring to roam aimlessly :confused:

ASHISH65

Technomancer
The excitement is there till the things are new.... But after a point it becomes boring to roam aimlessly :confused:

It depends. Bigger the Map - more better - less boring

I still play Sanandreas from last 4 years and i never feel boring :lol:

Gta 5 would be huge fun - waiting for it

abhidev

Human Spambot

Gta 5 would be huge exciting - waiting for it

Hmm.... but sometimes I play Just Cause 2 just to ride a bike or a car sometime :D

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

Gta 5 would be huge fun - waiting for it

oh its Huuuuuuuuuuuuge.

get it?? :D

hUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGe.

try exploring that with a bicycle. :p

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I will simply walk around and complete the missions as the map is huge it will certainly take some 200-300 hours if I do this way but there is lot more customization than this which I have seen in GTA4.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
+10k for above statement I had to spent 7k for console used then 2.2k for used copy of GTA5. This is really shame for R*. They should not make pc gamers wait....
should at least realese steam only version if they think piracy and all.

well thats a shame.. i got a used copy for 1700 only.. with the fat a$$ blimp code and all :D

heh, I steal an airplane and scale the entire area.

[IMGG]*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/customavatars/avatar85950_11.gif[/IMGG]

:D :D :D

flyingcow

Shibe
i played almost an hour today only freefalling using the skydiving cheat, it was beautiful especially around the countryside, flying in b/w the mountains and trees, with the suns lens flare, i wish i could have recorded that

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Hey anirbandd, can you sell me that game once you finish it? :D

no. i plan on playing it very long.. :p

and slowly :D

btw, you have infamous 1 and 2??

i played almost an hour today only freefalling using the skydiving cheat, it was beautiful especially around the countryside, flying in b/w the mountains and trees, with the suns lens flare, i wish i could have recorded that

you could start with removing that "doge" from your siggy.

enough of doge on the interwebs.

Top Bottom