GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

Gollum

Collector
well if the game does, I hope its unhackable - I'd like to see which one of ye pirates be getting yer hands dirty

Alok

Adventurer
I wanna see you guys whine like a spoilt brat when the game does not run because patch x from crack y is not working and you end up installing a virus thinking its a no cd hack

If I got Diablo 3 then gta v is nothing.
The game that deserves will surely get my money.

flyingcow

Shibe
i would buy gta 5 on pc even if it was available for download on PC out of respect..but i already own it on ps3, soi will download* it...

abhidev

Human Spambot
I wanna see you guys whine like a spoilt brat when the game does not run because patch x from crack y is not working and you end up installing a virus thinking its a no cd hack

Ohhh...I thought you are gonna buy one and give it away :lol:

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
I will buy GTA V for sure. I have been saving for this game for such a long time. BTW did I mention that this gonna be the 1st and last game I will ever buy.

SunE

Professional Newbie
Even I'll buy GTA V. I bought GTA IV too. Let's hope they price it low just like they did with IV. I'm willing to pay up to 1k but anymore than that.....

Gollum

Collector
Even I'll buy GTA V. I bought GTA IV too. Let's hope they price it low just like they did with IV. I'm willing to pay up to 1k but anymore than that.....

I'm not going to pay 4k for gtaV for ps4, alreaddy have the ps3 version

Gollum

Collector
[IMGG]*farm4.staticflickr.com/3759/12529290514_343bff2f99_z.jpg[/imgg]
valentines day special out now on gtaV
see on the streets of los santos
oh wait, there is no gta on pc? awww...

Top Bottom