GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

cyborg47

Technomancer
I don't care if its a bad port or a good port, its going back to San Andreas, and that was exactly what I wanted from the next GTA :D

cyborg47

Technomancer
Max Payne 3 was a very well optimized game, and uses the same engine, so there's a small chance that the PC version might not suck as bad as GTA4 did.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
You really aren't one?!?!?
Everyone is a GTA fan in India (thanks to cyber cafes :D )

lol.... I came to know about this game from one of my relative when GTA 2 was released. From that day, i am a big fan of GTA Series.

Max Payne 3 was a very well optimized game, and uses the same engine, so there's a small chance that the PC version might not suck as bad as GTA4 did.

Some good news, i would be happy if it is true.

gameranand

Living to Play
You really aren't one?!?!?
Everyone is a GTA fan in India (thanks to cyber cafes :D )

Yeah well I didn't liked the idea of making chaos without any reasons and motivations whatsoever, maybe thats the reason I like RPGs too much because of the story. :)

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Yeah well I didn't liked the idea of making chaos without any reasons and motivations whatsoever, maybe thats the reason I like RPGs too much because of the story. :)

I am an RPG fan myself. But GTA's are getting better with age and its not complete chaos now unlike Saints Row series which only bothers about "fun in chaos".

On a side note, is there any rpg that u would recommend playing in the recent past, after witcher 2 and AC series??

Top Bottom