GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
look, if you are sure you can borrow the console, go for it. buy the game on launch @3.5K max. then complete it as fast as you can and then sell it off. the price you sell it depends on
1. the condition of the disc and box and manual..
2. how quickly from the launch day you can sell
3. usability of online codes, if any.

this way you only invest max-500 for the game.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
look, if you are sure you can borrow the console, go for it. buy the game on launch @3.5K max. then complete it as fast as you can and then sell it off. the price you sell it depends on
1. the condition of the disc and box and manual..
2. how quickly from the launch day you can sell
3. usability of online codes, if any.

this way you only invest max-500 for the game.

That's what i thought, but now my mind is fiddling around about console. Even my wife is interested in playing games in console, so who knows, i may probably end up buying one. Thanks for the advice. Sounds cool.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
you are a married dude with a wife who like to play Games??? Dude! thats like the best thing i've heard this year!!

God bless you two. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
That's what i thought, but now my mind is fiddling around about console. Even my wife is interested in playing games in console, so who knows, i may probably end up buying one. Thanks for the advice. Sounds cool.

As new generation consoles comes , they may take sometime to establish themselves and cost very high price (remember the price of ps3 and ps2 on launch year) . PS3 have become old , but still 2013 have some of the best exclusive like god of war , beyond two souls , last of us , and many more . And since your wife is also interested in it , why dont you buy a used ps3 that cost as low as 8k (slim) .

Offtopic - How to get a wife who loves gaming , here in india :p

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Bought a used XBox sometime ago and it got damaged within few weeks, so i am so reluctant in buying used consoles. May be i will buy new, if things are as planned.

Last edited:
Top Bottom