Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^The STALKER series.. its very undderated but very very fun

Yup!
GTA SA and GTA 4 had solid storyline

+1 for this gem of the series
PS: Not all guys can play this game. It requires hell lot of patience ;)

GTA4 story ftw!! loved it..

i tried playing Stalker. left it midway. the story was very slow. but environment, AI and game design was great.

btw, i dont know if another dedicated thread exists, but anyone played Episodes from Liberty City?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

i tried playing Stalker. left it midway. the story was very slow. but environment, AI and game design was great.

btw, i dont know if another dedicated thread exists, but anyone played Episodes from Liberty City?

I tried Stalker too but yeah as you rightly said, it is pretty slow and tests the patience level. Fallout series is better compared to Stalker IMO.

Piyush

Lanaya
yup... aslo, Roman-Niko conversations were funny and catchy

Agreed, the story is damn slow till the mid game, but once the story catches up....hell i can't even explain the feeling there. The ending was one of the best endings i've played so far. I was totally satisfied and left me craving for more STALKER games

gameranand

Living to Play
I am an RPG fan myself. But GTA's are getting better with age and its not complete chaos now unlike Saints Row series which only bothers about "fun in chaos".

On a side note, is there any rpg that u would recommend playing in the recent past, after witcher 2 and AC series??

See the following
^The STALKER series.. its very undderated but very very fun
PS: Not all guys can play this game. It requires hell lot of patience ;)

Also
1. Kingdom of Amalur
2. Skyrim (If you haven't played)
3. DA series

Also refer to the Suggest Me game thread's first post and try to play those games. :)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

Roman, Brucie is my fav characters in GTA IV.

And in EFLC, i like TBoGT better than TLAD. Also, TBoGT the lifestyle is shiny, rich and fun. And the missions are fast paced, so i enjoyed TBoGT more compared to TLAD.

And the way they connected all the characters between main story and DLC is excellent. I can see Niko in both DLC's and the way it is interlinked, is just awesome.

gameranand

Living to Play
You know the GFX of GTA series is kinda different from other games, I can't explain how but they are, and for me in a bad way.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
GTA 3 looked pretty good.. ofcourse i played it on my GT8400 with framerates way below 30 and my car (while driving) stuck every second (ofcourse i was happy that the cops chasing me were stuck too :p).

But yeah i loved the game then.

gameranand

Living to Play
I never said that GTA3 had better visuals. I didn't played it at all, installed and uninstalled. As for GTA4 I didn't liked the visuals much. As for GTA5, it kinda does looks like GTA4 but improved, if they tweak that a little then I would like it, hence the comment that it shouldn't be like GTA4. Got the point. :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
:D

wanna Piece of my Peace??

*t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaMdAppIAc8pbHLX_hr53MPQeb8nMZz6-6BQnczyoUGsqpvaH3qA

Top Bottom