GTA IV Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ethan for the help. Now my problem is that is signed up a Social Club and account activated and linked successfully with my gamertag. Now when i try to sign in to it it shows network error and some times tells for and update. Now it can tell that update is available from the net and cannot connect to the net to download my profile. WTF? is this problem. And is there any *ahem* mod to enable *abem* *coffahem*.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
To get rid of that issue better keep your RGSC application updated. If it fails to update automatically, then you can download the latest update from here: *www.rockstargames.com/support/IV/PC/RSGSC/index.html

RGSC is a lousy application. If you don't plan to play online then it's better you skip the log-in process & continue playing the game using your offline profile (if you have one). As for the mod, nothing has been done so far but with GTA there is always big hopes. Better keep your eyes peeled. ;)

No its the GOWL program problem. I'm now downloading the latest update (30mb). You should check the RGSC news in the program it self for the latest gfx drive & GOWL update.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Why do you keep deleting your messages out here? The last time I quoted you, the message disappeared. :confused:

Anyway it's in Irla which is near Vile Parle. Just take a Rick & ask the guy to drop you off at Irla or Alfa. Better yet ask anyone & they would easily guide you out there. Trust me you can't miss it even by a long shot. Phone number won't help as they are pretty much not open to discussing anything on the phone. If you're a regular customer then may be they will send you an sms or call you up with latest game arrivals. :)

quan chi

mortal kombat
thanks. about your deleting....well there is no post count here so delete or let it remain same thing here.:D

I don't get it. What seems to be the exact issue then?

Let me make the problem simpler to understand.
1)Turn on net connection,log into RGSC
2)Turn on game.And press HOME key to open games for windows life CP
3)Click create new account,enter email & pass
4)Downloading profile and "BAMB" it goes shows message No active network connection found
5)and sometimes it shows update needed.
This is the problem. Will post results soon after i install update and try to login again.
CHOW!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Been playing since 12:35... this is my first break after the session... my eyes are paining lol. Its great to be back in Liberty City! Well I have no more missions from Roman ATM. Doing Vlad's mission. Reached Ivan The Not So Terrible but havent started it yet. Little Jacob's missions are pending. Took Michelle on date thrice ... got invited inside on the second one :D. Scared her off on the third one by crashing my Hellfire at a high speed with she sitting behind me lol :D.

I have NO technical problems and this game looks and runs better than on it did on my Sh1tbox 360. I dunno why are people so angry with it. I am playing at Medium/High/20/25/30/2. It runs fine and averages at 31 or something :D.

quan chi

mortal kombat
allright if i get down at irla or vile parle.then how long it will take from there.
can you please tell me the shortest route.as i am not frequent to that place so dont know much about it.i only know andheri station east.

is there any specific landmark near it.bus stop etc.
i mean if i just say alpha will they understand.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dude don't worry. Rest assured, you won't get lost. You need to head towards Andheri (W) & from there just ask any Rick driver to route it to Irla or just ask them if they know Alfa. Just ask someone for direction.

Yep! you can say that. After i started playing gta4 i am missing my fav show DragonBall Z ever since. I love this show but i simply can help forgetting the time thus missing the show everyday. Yo dude can anybody give me the download link of the gta4 latest patch. Can find it. [offtopic] is there any software that can remind me like an organizer that can tell me its time for the show? [/offtopic]

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Patch link (again): *msxb-d1.vo.llnw.net:3074/content/5454083b/5454083B1000008310000183.cab?n=CB5EDA107F2BA302

Thanks

Yo dude patching it up surely solved the problem. Now my account totall downloaded. After starting new game and driving roman home i get 5gamepoints+1achivement. Mltplyr working fine but nobody online. After that i switched back to my offline profile. I just wanted to share some interesting things. After dating with Carmen(find at love.net) i gained her special ability Health boost. Call her anytime when low on health and you gain full health. And i also unlocked lil' Jacob spability he now sells me latest wepons at lower price than the shops. Sorry if already posted.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Is there Kate in the game ? lol...any screenshot :p I hope it will be upto my expectation :D

Ya there is a Kate in the game. Will post screenies soon

I've now at just 30gamepoints in my new live account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom