GTA Heaven

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
GTASA graphic enhancer

Change graphics: adds cars reflection, bloom, ambient occlusion, indirect lightning, soft shadowing, color correction, motion blur
*img256.imageshack.us/img256/4366/2651screen01hg0.th.jpg *img256.imageshack.us/img256/6285/2651screen02pb6.th.jpg

Aone

newbee
i hve intel dual core d101ggc motherboard with ati xpress200 chipset and 1.4GB of ram..no gfx card i thought onboard gfx is enough to run GTA SA but it doesnt run smoothly.Whole game "RUK RUK KE JAATA HAI" fifa series,some other latest games runs without any difficulty.what is the reason?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
gta4 might come to pc, as "Mafia 2" will be its biggest competitor & it's coming to PC :twisted:
Rockstar will not only lose fans but also lots of money to mafia2 :))

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Those wanting to pre-order a copy of GTA4 for the Xbox360 and PS3 can do it from gamingindians.com and consoul.in

Both the sites will be getting the game on 29th April. For those who stay in Bangalore and Mumbai, chances are that you can get the game on 28th night itself.

Aone

newbee
At what settings are you playing it?
i am playing now in low ettings and no problems now.so onboard gfx of atixpress200 is not recomended setting for gtasa..now i dont have health and wanted level display at top right where it used to be why?any settings to be modified?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Official PlayStation Magazine Review Arrives

Here are some of the main points from the review worth mentioning (spoilers ahead):
-One of the reasons Niko goes to Liberty City is to track down the man who betrayed his old army unit.

-Cars no longer catch fire at the slightest provocation.

-There are several points at which you make life or death decisions between key cast members.

-Comedy clubs feature real comedians.

-"Michelle" is the first girl that Niko hooks up with.

-Dimitiri Rascalov is Mikhail Faustin's right hand man.

-"Other uses of the phone on missions include calling a target to make him come to the window and into Niko's sniper sight."

-There is a museum called the Libertonian museum, which features dinosaur fossils and exploding vases. Environments such as these have been created specifically for shootouts, so there's plenty of cover.
*www.gta4.net/news/4070/opm-uk-review-arrives/

----------------------------

GTA IV Xbox 360 Ad - Full Version Available
*www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/F5CE240A-9D3B-4025-ADC7-26CAEABAFCF8/0/vidgta4tvcmukhi.asx
or
*www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/203626.html

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Question: what can I expect gta IV system requirements to be when/if it comes to PC??
Wld an amd x2 4000+ be enough to run it at low settings at 1024x800 resolution ?

just make a guess if u wld

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
GTA 4 leaked

Here's a bit of bad news for Rockstar Games, Take-Two Interactive, and everyone who condemns software piracy: Grand Theft Auto 4 (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3)'s Xbox 360 version has been leaked on the internet and thousands are downloading it.

The 6.36GB file is currently out on torrent, and those with consoles modded to play backups will be able to get a headstart on the game six days before everyone else can. The number of users participating in the download of the image is reportedly growing pretty fast.

We're hoping that consumers will make the right decisions if they ever find the file on the web. Sure, it's a cheap way to get ahead, but is it worth legal liabilities and the probable lack of online play? You make the choice.
*xbox360.qj.net/GTA-4-leaked-thousands-downloading-via-torrent/pg/49/aid/118780

gameplay videos all around the net (youtube, googlevideo......)

6.36 GB

the car takes a lot of damage, like the body bending, twisting.
the high ways have far too less traffic than in GTA SA

GTA4 - live feed of gameplay videos *www.justin.tv/sculay

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
whoa.

-we can turn on/off the headlights
-the gurad rails can break when a car crashes into it :eek: , jus like in cmr dirt
-car's damage system is also like cmr dirt.
if you roll your car, then the top of the car gets bended, twisted....:))
-driving physics is cool, the muscle cars are really spongy (suspension), the gamer (youtube vdo poster), was having a bit hard time with driving cars:))

i'm off to try to get x360 for rent:p

napster007

Padawan
so cool!!!! i kinda hoped it would come out for PS2 but i don think that is going to happen.

@s18000 : where do u get x360 for rent man?>?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
so cool!!!! i kinda hoped it would come out for PS2 but i don think that is going to happen.

@s18000 : where do u get x360 for rent man?>?
richie st. (chennai) . where else:))

couldnt get one, as the shop where i'm regular is temp. closed :( (const. work).

napster007

Padawan
^^good for u man. i live in delhi and i'm not aware of any 360 rent or parlour.

i'm dying to play the game. Hey does anyone have an idea for the min system req for the PC version of this game?

Top Bottom