GTA Heaven

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
oh man !! not with GTA :(
Dude honestly speaking, wait for some time. Get it locally if you want to but wait some more before they actually address to this issues. These are all the foul cries of initial releases. Let the dust settle & patch be released then perhaps you can have a better insight & buy this messed up game.

johnvaz87

Right off the assembly line
Guyzz is Gta 4 PC really being released in india ??? and what will be the price ? i heard its around Rs 600/- is this true ??

shantanu

Technomancer
lol !! gaurav.. you know what i am talking about :D !! i miss s18 here :D !!
475 is not a bad pricing at that online store.. but i think i will have to control and will have to wait for a better version :( .. kindaaa sad...

gaurav tere ghar ke pass hai.. to ek ship kar de mujhe :D

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Rockstar said:
Hey guys,

We are aware that a small number of fans are having problems running GTA IV on their PC’s and we would like to assure them we are working to help solve these as quickly as possible.

We would ask anyone that is encountering difficulties to contact their local technical support helpline for advice and recommendations. These telephone numbers can be found in the game’s manual.

There is also a regularly updated technical support page available on the Rockstar Games website *www.rockstargames.com/support/ where there are many useful faqs and information on how to resolve some common problems being encountered.

Thanks,

Webmaster@R*
:p

ajaybc

Youngling
Iam frm cochin and i cant find it here.went to music world and planet m and those n00bs havent even heard of gta 4 lolz.

Can anyone help me pls.....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It's very tough to find one right now. The distributors are mostly stating that it's arrival would be by 8th Dec, tops.

rsingh

Broken In
GTA 4 PC Frame Rate Issues !

I am running a system with the following specs:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 Ghz
XFX Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX
OCZ Platinum 2 Gb 800 Mhz RAM
320 gb WD Hard Disk
Asus P5N 32 E Sli Mobo
Windows Vista Ultimate 32 Bit edition with Service Pack 1

The latest nvidia drivers 180.48

I am getting really bad frame rates in GTA... even on low, i am getting an avg. 25 fps which keeps dropping further 5-10 mins into the game. I dont get it, i shud be able to play on atleast high if not very high. Even far cry 2 runs perfect with most stuff on high and some on very high. My CPU is running at about 32- 36 degrees Celsius normally. Could it be that my cpu heats up too much while im playing and that causes it ? otherwise can someone please tell me why this is happening?

Thanks guys

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Re: GTA 4 PC Frame Rate Issues !

lol it started here now.
Reason is that its a bad port to PC. Wait a few days, perhaps a patch from either (game devs or gfx driver) will come soon.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Re: GTA 4 PC Frame Rate Issues !

I am running a system with the following specs:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 Ghz
XFX Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX
OCZ Platinum 2 Gb 800 Mhz RAM
320 gb WD Hard Disk
Asus P5N 32 E Sli Mobo
Windows Vista Ultimate 32 Bit edition with Service Pack 1

The latest nvidia drivers 180.48

I am getting really bad frame rates in GTA... even on low, i am getting an avg. 25 fps which keeps dropping further 5-10 mins into the game. I dont get it, i shud be able to play on atleast high if not very high. Even far cry 2 runs perfect with most stuff on high and some on very high. My CPU is running at about 32- 36 degrees Celsius normally. Could it be that my cpu heats up too much while im playing and that causes it ? otherwise can someone please tell me why this is happening?

Thanks guys
You are lucky you are getting 25 FPS.Most people with better systems are stuck with 10-15 FPS.It is due to the bad coding of the engine.
You may try to reduce the traffic density to minimum though.Also close all the non essential windows services as the game is HIGHLY cpu intensive.
And Ya,always keep an eye out for (hopefully) coming patch\drivers

Last edited:

chavo

Journeyman
hey guys
my system is as follows.
AMD Phenom 9550 Quad core 2.2GHz
Palit 9600 (512 mb)
2 gb ddr2 ram
windows xp (sp 2)
should i buy GTA 4 from nextworld.in?????

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^I guess you should,read the previous few pages.

I think that the pirated versions of GTA IV will most likely not have layers of crappy software like SecuROM,GFWL and R* social sh1t.There is a chance they will be better.

Amazon.com product rating for GTA
:lol:

Last edited:

redmanc

Broken In
Can't miss this one even though it has bad fps.
Will it run fine on my C2D on low settings ?

Last edited:

ajaybc

Youngling
^^I guess you should,read the previous few pages.

I think that the pirated versions of GTA IV will most likely not have layers of crappy software like SecuROM,GFWL and R* social sh1t.There is a chance they will be better.

Amazon.com product rating for GTA
:lol:

omg wat were they thinking wen they made this $hit.
They even said prior to release that this game is really optimised and wud work even 3yr old systems

Top Bottom