GTA Heaven

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
My order is still stuck a nextworld :razz:. The status is now showing 'Preparing to Dispatch' since 12Pm :|. I think the site gets updated rather slowly and they might have dispatched my order!

Just bought the original GTA4 game. I'm sooooo excited dude. Yapeeeee! :)

My order is still stuck a nextworld . The status is now showing 'Preparing to Dispatch' since 12Pm . I think the site gets updated rather slowly and they might have dispatched my order!
Good luck Psychosocial with your copy. Hope you get it soon :cool:

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^Thanks mate and happy gaming. This is one hell of a game which I am addicted to without playing :D. I am thinking to buy a pirated copy so that I can play it before my original arrives :D.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^Dude, www.buygamingstuff.com is an online shop which ships it to you in 500/- (inclusive of all taxes and shipping charges). I have ordered it from nextworld.in for 524/- including CST and Shipping rates. My order just got dispatched!

tkin

Back to school!!
I got my GTA 4 copy from a local store few clicks away from my house and I am disappointed, very very much. First it was running with twice normal speed, then after patching it got fixed but now audio dies if I do benchmark and then return to the game, I think this is the worst GTA ever in terms of performance, I get 45 FPS in benchmark and 30 with fraps @ 1024x768 all maxed out, heck I get better FPS with Crysis all maxed out @ 1024x768 with 16x AA and AF:mad::mad:, also shadow looks crap, no AA, texture loads in front of character even with max draw distance, sometimes FPS drops for a second, even vice city had more options, and GTA 4 needs some serious patching.

However story and gameplay rocks, if this was just like GTA SA(performance) maybe it could've been the game of the decade;)

P.S- I don't get it, this game claims to be Quad Core optimized, but my friend owns a Q6600 and with same settings both of us get 42 FPS in benchmark at all resolutions(800x600/1024x768/1280x1024)

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
^Dude, www.buygamingstuff.com is an online shop which ships it to you in 500/- (inclusive of all taxes and shipping charges). I have ordered it from nextworld.in for 524/- including CST and Shipping rates. My order just got dispatched!
Ok ordered from next world for Rs.524 but before making the payment i just wanted to confirm that has somebody actually received a copy from this site so that i know it is trustable site and within how much time period we get it. And if really original game comes for this much what are the goodies supplied I mean i read on a gta site that goodies like game guide, maps, checklist all are supplied with the original game is it so...
and i chose the 3rd option of payment ie paying cash at a local icici bank in favour of next world is it fine or should i select other option and i have just submitted cash before just once and i dont remember that the acount in which we submit the money the account holder come to know who has deposited so how will they know that my money is deposited :confused:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Ok ordered from next world for Rs.524 but before making the payment i just wanted to confirm that has somebody actually received a copy from this site so that i know it is trustable site and within how much time period we get it. And if really original game comes for this much what are the goodies supplied I mean i read on a gta site that goodies like game guide, maps, checklist all are supplied with the original game is it so...
and i chose the 3rd option of payment ie paying cash at a local icici bank in favour of next world is it fine or should i select other option and i have just submitted cash before just once and i dont remember that the acount in which we submit the money the account holder come to know who has deposited so how will they know that my money is deposited :confused:

First of all, Nextworld is reliable. I had this doubt but its confirmed. They have a retail shop in Delhi. Ok so you chose the slowest method of payment. Well once you deposit the cash, go to the 'My Account' page on Nextworld after you login and there will be a button 'Cash Deposited?', click it and the order of the status changes to 'Verifying Cash Payment'. This verification will take upto 3 days. Then they will dispatch your order and will reach you within 2 days :). All in all, it takes around 6-7 days so be patient. I think you should read the FAQ page on their site, it will explain you much better than me in detail :).

BTW, the game comes in the standard worldwide packing, so that means it contains two DL-DVDs (ofcourse :D), a manual, a paper map of liberty city and also something else which I dont know but looks like a poster or an ad. Whatever it is, you get a full package in 499/- (official MRP).

Last edited:

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
First of all, Nextworld is reliable. I had this doubt but its confirmed. They have a retail shop in Delhi. Ok so you chose the slowest method of payment. Well once you deposit the cash, go to the 'My Account' page on Nextworld after you login and there will be a button 'Cash Deposited?', click it and the order of the status changes to 'Verifying Cash Payment'. This verification will take upto 3 days. Then they will dispatch your order and will reach you within 2 days :). All in all, it takes around 6-7 days so be patient. I think you should read the FAQ page on their site, it will explain you much better than me in detail :).

BTW, the game comes in the standard worldwide packing, so that means it contains two DL-DVDs (ofcourse :D), a manual, a paper map of liberty city and also something else which I dont know but looks like a poster or an ad. Whatever it is, you get a full package in 499/- (official MRP).

Thanks Bro but still not getting the answer to my this ques..

i have just submitted cash before just once and i dont remember that the acount in which we submit the money the account holder come to know who has deposited so how will they know that my money is deposited :confused:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^ Didn't u played the game on ur XBOX360 earlier or was just bluffin' ?

I leave it upto you to decide. I played it but all I did was goofin' around the town and suddenly one day my X360 was fried (RRODed in technical terms) :(. I loved the game so much. Thats why I am excited.

[offtopic] Guys are courier services runnin' on Sundays ? I know its a foolish question but just asking [/offtopic].

BTW, checkout BenBuja's stunt montages on YouTube. That guy is crazy!

Last edited:

sam_1710

Youngling
Finally... Bought one from Temptation-M for 499/- :cool:
I first went to Planet-M, the guy there told me that the company guys took back all the copies last week itself!! WTF??? .. :mad:
Then I tried Temptation-M and found it!! :) :D:D

Top Bottom