GTA Heaven

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion

side missions like Transporting some people from one place to oher wud be fantastic:cool:, missions from like in the Movie "Transporter"

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

not that kind of thing, missions in which we have to save the guy from MOB or Cop (after him):wink: & transport him safely to his destination(airport or port...):D

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --

s18000rpm said:
not that kind of thing, missions in which we have to save the guy from MOB or Cop (after him):wink: & transport him safely to his destination(airport or port...):D

Reminds me of a Mafia mission (i think the starting mission).

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
side missions like Transporting some people from one place to oher wud be fantastic:cool:, missions from like in the Movie "Transporter"

The Wheelman is coming. It is full of that type of mission.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven

tech_mastermind said:
i want Rockstar to use new game engine in GTA4

GTA4 will be using the latest game engine from R*, RAGE (Rockstar Advanced Game Engine).

I am eagerly waiting for the trailer to be released. All the trailers and cinematics are always made in-game for the GTA series, so tha trailer will be our first real peek into what the next gen GTA will be like.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven

That would be a bit too soon....I just might have to hit the hibernate button again. I am not touching it until I am sure that I am back for good.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

ctrl_alt_del said:
GTA4 will be using the latest game engine from R*, RAGE (Rockstar Advanced Game Engine).

I am eagerly waiting for the trailer to be released. All the trailers and cinematics are always made in-game for the GTA series, so tha trailer will be our first real peek into what the next gen GTA will be like.
NO its not RAGE as planned, they've changed to other Game Engine.

GTA IV To Use NaturalMotion's euphoria Engine

The news comes after it was announced that Rockstar Games became the second licensee to utilise NaturalMotion's euphoria technology. A short excerpt from the press release spells out the facts:

Oxford, UK-Feb 27 2007- NaturalMotion today announced a partnership with Rockstar Games, Inc., the world-renowned publishing label, to integrate NaturalMotion's revolutionary euphoria engine into upcoming next-generation Rockstar Games titles. Rockstar's integration of euphoria is well advanced, with today's announcement following several months of close collaboration between the two companies.

Announcements regarding specific titles will follow at a later date.
It's important to note that as of yet no specific titles have been confirmed, though it appears we'll be getting seperate announcements on those in the near future. Whether or not "several months" of collaboration is enough for Rockstar to have been using this, after all there are only 10 months until the release of the game, it should be very interesting to see this technology used. This paragraph of text should help to explain why this is quite exciting news:

Based on NaturalMotion's DMS technology, euphoria uses the processing power of PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 to simulate the human body and motor nervous system, thus creating fully interactive game characters that act differently every time. With euphoria, games move away from canned animation, towards a much richer, life-like experience that is unique to the player.

So essentially, you shouldn't see the same movements twice from characters, it will always be different just like in real life. It would certainly make for some very interesting game experiences. We may also see this technology used in some of Rockstar's other upcoming games such as LA Noire
Source:: the gta place

[note:: LA Noire is very similar to Mafia :wink: ]

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven

From what I can infer, RAGE is still there in GTA4...its too late for the game to be moving on to a new engine. What NaturalMotion will be providing is a third party physics engine like Havoc, only this will be more advanced.

T

thunderbird.117

@s18000rpm :- They are using RAGE engine and euphoria Engine is mostly used for emotion like smile, anger, cry and so on. It a emotion engine which can be used with RAGE.

Btw :- Why do you sing LA Noire?. It is not at all coming for pc. :(

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

Nope its not a combo engine for GTA4 :wink:,its either RAGE or Euphoria:wink:

but EXPECT Euphoria Engine in PC release:twisted:, a BIG advantage for PC users over Console'rs:D - a advanced game (same title):twisted:

T

thunderbird.117

It can be both engine. Using two engine is possible :)

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --

I need help in few missions :-
1) The last trucker mission in which you have to take the truck to las venturas and have 4 star wanted level. Any tips on how do to it ?? I take the railway tracks but always get blown up near las venturas.

2) NRG 500 challange in the docks near the import\export crane :- How do i get the checkpoints which hang in the air .. i never manage to get them (my bike skill is 100%).

3) Cock 2 triathlons :- I am using the space bar to swim but still every one remains ahead of me while swimming. How do i swim faster ? (my stamina is max).

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

Help for 1st point=> Last Truck Mission

*img145.imageshack.us/img145/651/maprc7.th.jpg

just get on the Railway Track, drive on the "Right side" Track (as train will pass thru the other :wink:), now Dont EVER GET OFF the Tracks, if you do, then you'll be blown:D, when you are in Los Santos, just drive on, the cops will shoot, even the Heli-Copter will shoot, but very less Damage is caused.

When you reach Las Venturas, be careful, as one or two Cop cars get into the Track & try to disconnect the Trailor., just Follow on the track & reach the destination.

in the whole LONG Journey Dont EVER GET OFF the Tracks, if you do, then Cops will Spawn near the Track & Shoot at you.

2. NRG
you'll need to control the Bike while in Air.
to duck or elevate in Air, Apply Brakes & press the respective "Camera Up/Down" "Key".

3. Triathlon
i use "Shift" (sprint key), dont worry, those other guys will get infront of you, but once you reach the Land, get the Bike & Peddle faster (tap "Forward/accelerator Key"

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

i actually had to play tht Truck Mission again to devise the best possible route.:D

first time== i was blown in no time, as i took the Highway route:D

second time==, i took my route (railway tracks) & got my Trailor disconnected 3 times:D inside the Tunnel :D (two times by the Train)

third time== i drove really carefully , as the trailor gets UNSTABLE on tracks, so had to drive a bit slower:x, & this time i was able to finish the mission with less problemo:D from Cops:D

T

thunderbird.117

shantanu_webmaster said:
Great buddy !!! i think i need more practice in that .. she kicked me again... man,,

Where did she kick you?. If it was there. It will be very painful.

Top Bottom