GTA Heaven

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion

How to know which day of the week it's currently in gta sa. I need to do a stadium mission in las venturas and that mission is only available on certain days.
BTW i have completed 90% of the game just 10% more to go.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

sometimes i just cant stop wondering about GTA4, i just think about what City they are using, (London will be cool:D), the Features , Gfx., CARS:D...
now if there's something i dont wanna miss (playing) before i Die is this GAME:D, GTA IV:D

wat's you guy's prediction/wishes about what features, missions.....will be in GTA4

shantanu

Technomancer

according to me . GTA4 should have skating in it , and refueling the cars, real nice babes :D, AND PLEASE NO HOT COFFEE.. i never understood , how to play using hot coffee and that girl always beated me in that mission of taking away the keycard.... man...

+GFX should be Sm4 DX10 :D:D hehe and Bikes should have kick start and cars engines could be turned off manually and we must have our OWN car (which we can take for cleaning and the trunk could keep guns, ) many other features which can fill up the whole page....

runeet

Broken In

nah gta 4 should put in too many details they should add more story missions, extra curicular missions an all, but reduce that collecting stuff an all, its too frustrating.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

shantanu_webmaster said:
according to me . GTA4 should have skating in it , and refueling the cars, real nice babes :D, AND PLEASE NO HOT COFFEE.. i never understood , how to play using hot coffee and that girl always beated me in that mission of taking away the keycard.... man...

+GFX should be Sm4 DX10 :D:D hehe and Bikes should have kick start and cars engines could be turned off manually and we must have our OWN car (which we can take for cleaning and the trunk could keep guns, ) many other features which can fill up the whole page....
In the hot coffee missions.When cj goes "in" keep presing forward key.and when he pulls out,press back key :p
when you have to spank millie,press shift(or whatever button) when the power bar is near complete:D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

I was like shan:D(Only In hot coffee,I was and still am an expert in millie spank:D)
s18000rpm gave me some "tips":D through which I could succeed in pleasing them:D

shantanu

Technomancer

Great buddy !!! i think i need more practice in that .. she kicked me again... man,,

shantanu

Technomancer

ok yeah i was tapping man thanx buddy !!!

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
PS3 Not Enough for GTA IV

Phil Harrison offers one reason why new GTA isn't a PS3 exclusive.
March 8, 2007 - Speaking at a Sony bloggers' pow wow, Phil Harrison offered a very candid response to concerns that PS3 doesn't have enough third-party exclusives. When asked if it was concerning that a game such as Grand Theft Auto IV was being released simultaneously on PS3 and Xbox 360, Harrison did not appear worried.

He stressed that third-party exclusives would come in good time. The newly-announced PlayStation Edge toolset is expected to help ease development for PS3, particularly for cross-platform titles. Titles using PS Edge could come as early as this fall, because the tools are "simple to implement."

As for losing GTA IV, Harrison said that the PlayStation 3 was not suitable to be the exclusive home of Rockstar's upcoming title. "I don't think PS3 has the install base to support Rockstar's investment in GTA IV on its own," Harrison told the assembled bloggers. The first next-gen Grand Theft Auto game likely cost Rockstar considerable money and development time. That being such, it couldn't have sold enough copies on PS3 alone to make exclusivity worthwhile. In the future, as the number of PS3s in homes grows, it should become easier to nab major exclusives.3 exclusive.

link

I all honesty this sounds like damage control. The main GTA fanbase lies in the PS Brand. It's that "dallying" they did.

Top Bottom