GTA Heaven

nerd

Right off the assembly line
Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion

Hi frnds

I am struck again. Its GTA VC. I have bought the film studio and completed starting missions now I have to put on flyers. How do I do that? I have been given a boat and flyers seem to be on land.
Pl help
Second is in bikers gang mission there is a limo which if slows down will blow up. No matter what I couldnt maintain its speed. Any suggestions?

Thirdly how can I ascertain how much % of game has been completed?

Now my view on GTA 4. I think there should be more strategy part in it. Like if you acquire a gang or property then you could be able to leverage it do neutralise others.
It would be cool if I could just hang around and others do the dirty work for me.
;)

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --

I am about to get 100% in GTA SA. Currently at 96.79%. Only a few flying missions left. Check out my stats at *www.thegtaplace.com/sastats/index.php?user=hemant_mathur

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

nerd said:
Hi frnds

I am struck again. Its GTA VC. I have bought the film studio and completed starting missions now I have to put on flyers. How do I do that? I have been given a boat and flyers seem to be on land.
Pl help
I've no idea of this mission (forgot:D), do you have to spread The POSTERs around Vice City???

if yes then they give you a Sea Plane:wink:

Second is in bikers gang mission there is a limo which if slows down will blow up. No matter what I couldnt maintain its speed. Any suggestions?
Drive into the HighWay & dont OVERSPEED, just keep medium speed (tap the acc. button) & the mision will get finished just when you enter the Port.
*img78.imageshack.us/img78/86/gtavcrobberymapny4.th.jpg

(follow the Blue line path :wink:)

Thirdly how can I ascertain how much % of game has been completed?
Game Menu(pause menu)-> Stats Page :wink:

Now my view on GTA 4. I think there should be more strategy part in it. Like if you acquire a gang or property then you could be able to leverage it do neutralise others.
It would be cool if I could just hang around and others do the dirty work for me.
;)
nice idea:), but it'll get boring if we dont anything:D

IMO, GTA IV will come for PC too.

about no GTA PC release since GTA SA-

were those games (GTA LCS,VCS) released for XBoX360 ??? NO!

Why??

because "Sony" bought the License for those games for its PSP, later they released it for PS2 (Greedy Sony )

So PC release of GTA IV is a POSSIBLITY.*www.gtaforums.com/html//emoticons/rahkstar2.gif

Last edited:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven

He says he has been given a boat. By any chance is he is reffering to the sea-plane that is found floating at the back of the studio?

nerd

Right off the assembly line

thanx s18000rpm for the help

Yes I was indeed refering to sea plane, does it fly too? and how?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

yup the Sea Plane flies.

use the acc. key for Power (forward), Num. Pad-> 4 & 6 to steer left & right, 8 & 2 for up & down.

you'll need some practice in flying before doing that mission.

hemant_mathur

That mission requires some practice.

I have reached 99.47% just one thing left (vigilant level 12). Any tips for that ?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

*pnmedia.gamespy.com/planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.com/images/articles/houserlost/houserlogo.jpg

[click the image to read the article]

hemant_mathur

I have read the interview .. it's quite interesting.
I have completed gta sa 100%. If any one wants my save game files then tell me. I still haven't done 100% with any girlfriend.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

A chance that GTAIV could be cancelled for legal reasons.
By Emma Boyes, GameSpot UK Posted Mar 19, 2007 5:10 am MT

The publisher is likely seeking to prevent a protracted legal battle to get its upcoming titles Grand Theft Auto IV and Manhunt 2 released, and to prevent Thompson from seeking injunctions against the games.

Thompson responded by e-mailing Web site GamePolitics with a statement saying that his prayers had been answered by the lawsuit. He said, "I have been praying, literally, that Take-Two and its lawyers would do something so stupid." He added that the company's "misstep" would now "enable me to destroy Take-Two."

The attorney continued in his statement to threaten that he would be "striking back" this week, although he did not detail what this would entail. He only said, "The pit Take-Two has dug for itself will be patently clear."

Last year Thompson filed a suit against the game Bully, attempting to get a judge to declare the game a public nuisance and therefore ban it from sale in Thompson's home state of Florida. The judge approved the game for sale, and later filed a complaint with the Florida bar over Thompson's behaviour in court.
source
Watch that space for updates!

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

posted @ 6:50pm

he cant do much damage, coz he's already failed once over the Sony Exclusive R*'s "Bully".

& this time its a BIG game we're talkin of here, NO WAY GTA4 will get cancelled.

Releasing on GMT = Thursday 29th March @ 10PM

in Indian Std. Time -Friday 30th March @ 3:30am

(click the pic to watch the video)

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

2 days, 7 hours, 23 minutes left, for GTA 4 Trailer:twisted:

*img338.imageshack.us/img338/8733/iv31024al3.th.png

Download - 1024x768 , 1280x960