ಠ_ಠ
Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion

@Hemant

what you need-
-1. Luck. :D
-2. Lots of Patience. :x
-3. Lots of Practice. :)
:(

its really a frustrating mission:x, no special tips:(.

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat

s18000rpm said:
what you need-
-1. Luck. :D
-2. Lots of Patience. :x
-3. Lots of Practice. :)
:(

its really a frustrating mission:x, no special tips:(.

join me for hate tom clancy campaign.:D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

dude what are you talking about?? :D

i was answerin Hemant's query.:):D

[i edited the post now]

quan chi

mortal kombat

well then read my post in pg25.
hmmm.... lets bug that ea thread.enough bugging in rockstar games:D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

GTA4 PC Version

There is currently no official word on a PC version of GTA4, though it is highly expected. The PC versions of GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas all had a period of months before they appeared on the PC, it is hopeful that Rockstar will once again follow the same pattern. Modifications often being cited as one of the main reasons for purchasing the game for the PC, in addition to better graphics and multiplayer capabilities through 3rd party modifications.

Our current poll suggests that over half of you are willing to wait for the PC version to come out before you play the game. Though this may be a little biased based on the fact we have thousands of people visiting this site for mods everyday, it's strong evidence that a PC version is sought after by the fans.

Poll Result=>
I'll wait for the PC version=====53.63% (8345 Votes)
PS3===================== 29.34% (4566 Votes)
Xbox 360=================17.02% (2649 Votes)

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

we know that:D & we also know that there will eventually be a PC Version of GTA4, which'll be cheaper than those punk Console's version:p

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
GTA4 PC Version

There is currently no official word on a PC version of GTA4, though it is highly expected. The PC versions of GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas all had a period of months before they appeared on the PC, it is hopeful that Rockstar will once again follow the same pattern. Modifications often being cited as one of the main reasons for purchasing the game for the PC, in addition to better graphics and multiplayer capabilities through 3rd party modifications.

Our current poll suggests that over half of you are willing to wait for the PC version to come out before you play the game. Though this may be a little biased based on the fact we have thousands of people visiting this site for mods everyday, it's strong evidence that a PC version is sought after by the fans.

Poll Result=>
I'll wait for the PC version=====53.63% (8345 Votes)
PS3===================== 29.34% (4566 Votes)
Xbox 360=================17.02% (2649 Votes)

When i saw the blue bolded. I thought it is coming for PC.

Also maybe GTA 4 will be released somewhere on Septemeber/October 2008.

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --

It will take them at least a year to get the pc version out. I am thinking of getting a moded x-box 360 for gta only.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

:drumroll:s18000rpm is about to start a silly quiz here...A BIG ROUND OF KICK ON ASSES FOR Mr. BMW:drumroll: :D:D

quan chi

mortal kombat

well what actually grand theft auto means??literally it dosent make any sense. does it?.or is it a metaphor.:D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

you do lot of Stealing, no i'm wrong, all we do is STEAL cars, trucks, cycles....:D:D:D, so....GTA :D

tell me who's known as B1tch in GTA SA:D

[Hint: CJ gets a call from HIM]

quan chi

mortal kombat

wow man the mafia graphics are awesome.well for your question i'll pass.

shantanu

Technomancer

GTA 4 is launching in OCtuber (16th OCT) for PS2,3 and XBOX !!!!!! hope you guys know this... its official notice..

Last edited:
S

SE><IE

*www.rockstargames.com/IV/
countdown to trailer. Bloodsuckers !!

runeet

Broken In

I think half the guys here will upgrade their pc to just to play gta 4, i know i am going to.

Top Bottom