GTA Heaven

S

SE><IE

Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion

oooo!!!! some GTA IV discussions going on here eh?

Just 2 days to go w00t \o/

btw, can anyone upload a GTA:SA saved game for me. My saved games got corrupted after I messed up with my HDDs.
I was on the stowaway mission. Didn't clear it though. and was after michelle to get the key. "key to her heart"
Can anyone give me the saved games please :D
err.. umm... no cheats please. :D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

@Vimal, nope, i'll be awake at 3:30am:p

no one knows how BIG (in MB) the Trailer wud be:p, the R* servers will CRASH if they dont host the trailer in 100s of other fansite's servers:D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

SE><IE said:
btw, can anyone upload a GTA:SA saved game for me. My saved games got corrupted after I messed up with my HDDs.
I was on the stowaway mission. Didn't clear it though. and was after michelle to get the key. "key to her heart"
Can anyone give me the saved games please :D
err.. umm... no cheats please. :D

Save File 62: Stowaway

Source:: Save Files - All Storyline Missions @ GTA Forums

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

*vladimir.skach.cz/sanandreas/
see the order of the missions.
Source:I googled it when I fked my savefiles:D

S

SE><IE

Yeehaw!! It worked :D

Albeit CJ is fat this time :p

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

Latest Rumour:D

GTA IV's main charachter is a Undercover Cop :))

Source : INFORMATION ON GTAIV

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --

Stop the rumours man .. just a few days more for trailer to be out. I hope it's a biiiiiiiiig trailer.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

but i'm 99% sure, that the Trailer will not give Info on GTA4 characters (roles...), just some New GamePlay Features, small glimpse of the City, Cars, peds...if simply put, showing the power of the RAGE Graphics Engine & some new Gameplay features.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

^^Right.It would be more of a teaser:D

Damn:Why am I concerned about it,I ain't got no ps3 or xbox360:x

Last edited:

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz

*www.gta4.net/trailer/index.php will also be postin' the tralier
a Q'n: as that " norie" game has the trailers to please all displays would it be wrong to say the same about GTA IV?
0--0--0
that's the first time i wrote that name...very excited VERY excited....

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

s18000rpm said:
but i'm 99% sure, that the Trailer will not give Info on GTA4 characters (roles...), just some New GamePlay Features, small glimpse of the City, Cars, peds...if simply put, showing the power of the RAGE Graphics Engine & some new Gameplay features.

I bet it will not be long ,and will just show glimpse of the different locations made in the city (with cool bckground music) . No "gameplay" will be shown , although different character models will be shown in some scripted action. They will not explain any new features in the trailer either, but new vehicle type can be shown while showing of the part of city in the trailer. All the trailer stuffe will 'not' be pre-rendered, all real time .

These are my predictions , lets se how many of them come right. :D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

^^That reminds me of the first SA trailer I had seen:D
Barbers cutting hair..Gangsta guys talking etc. with the SA starting music:D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

In 1 day and then some hours the GTA IV trailer will be revealed. According to the drastic rise in activity at our GTA4 forums, this is an event the fans are eagerly awaiting. If you're planning on staying up on Thursday night (or Friday morning if you're east of Europe) to see the trailer the moment it is revealed, you might end up experiencing some difficulties trying to access Rockstar's official website, simply because there will be so many people trying to see it.

In light of this, we'll try to have the trailer up as fast as possible after release on our own GTA 4 trailer page. We'll provide a high-resolution streaming version of the trailer, as well as download links. A torrent file of the trailer will also be available (for those that are in favour of peer-to-peer distribution methods)...more

Source:: GTA4.net NEWS

Now thats(torrent) a relief :D

This October it will be three years since the release of GTA San Andreas, a game that sold much more than both Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories together. With this, it's almost unimaginable how well GTA IV will be selling. The first trailer for the game will be releasing next week on March 29.
Source:: www.gtavicecitystories.com
so are we going to see GTA LCS, VCS on PC too.
as everybody wants Mo' Money:D, so does R*, if those games come on PC, (atleast VCS), it'd be really good time-pass (for us) till GTA4 comes to PC.

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

the past GTA charachters(Claude, Tommy, CJ...) WILL NOT COME BACK in GTA IV.

because GTA IV is a beginning of a NEW STORY.:D

Claude, Kent Paul, Rosenberg came in GTA SA, coz GTA SA was a Part of GTA3 Trilogy. :wink:

GTA SA Trailers. (prior game release)

GTA SA Trailer 2

Expect GTA IV's to more AWESOME.

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

was GTA SA CONFIRMED for a PC RELEASE :?: *screaming*

NO!!!

but GTA SA made it to PC in about ~1 year time :cool:

same will happen to GTA IV, coz there is no WAY R* will ever make up the Investment it has made on GTA IV with just selling it on three Consoles.

Top Bottom