GTA 4 New Patch 1.0.2.0 available now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26636

well the new patch 1.0.2.0 is available now. link- *www.rockstargames.com/support/IV/PC/patch/index.html...

i applied the patch but i got a lot of problems..like textures went missing completely..& everything was on air..the roads & buildings were all black...this was when i changed most of the graphic settings to high but if i use the autoconfigure option the problems disappear though the texture popping issue is still there..overall i didn't notice any significant improvement over the earlier patch...so i request you guys to check this update & see how it works for you..please do post your experience.!:)

Davidboon

In the zone
installed GTA 4 yesterday and the directly applied the patch 1.0.2.0 .
works great , without the patch ... i could not see any streets , houses , people ...only i could see was the streetlights.

RMN

In the zone
anyone using CRACKS(be it with downloaded ver. or owners of genuine copy)you wont be able to use the Internet cafe.

:)

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

Uninstalled the game. Unless there is a major improvement, I ain't installing it again.

why did you uninstall it? i still play the game..roam around the city doing this & that....but sadly the 2nd patch also did not make any difference.:mad:

installed GTA 4 yesterday and the directly applied the patch 1.0.2.0 .
works great , without the patch ... i could not see any streets , houses , people ...only i could see was the streetlights.

lucky for you...what settings are you using anyway?can you also post your config?

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidboon

In the zone
lucky for you...what settings are you using anyway?can you also post your config?

well i got the game yesterday and installed it...but there were rendering problems ..so i searched for the patch and i saw the patch 1.0.2.0 was availaible so i directly applied the patch . so i cant comment on the improvements. but the gameplay is smooth .

i get around 30-40 fps with 1280 * 800 resolution with my MSI 9600gt though , but still sometimes the game lags.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
why did you uninstall it? i still play the game..roam around the city doing this & that....but sadly the 2nd patch also did not make any difference.:mad:
A.) It was chewing up 15 Gigs on my HDD & B.) Nothing much to do except for the side missions which I fancied for at start, but got bored after sometime. ;)

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
i havent played on PC having issues.....still..

finished in 360 though...wish to play again...no 360..and pc..issues....

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
I recently install this patch and now the graphics looks much better than previous.
But gameplay is very slow.
I have nvidia 8400 gs and played COD 4, call of juarez, and crysis at good fps.
Anyone have idea why it is too slow?.
While i read on net that GTA4 is running good on ATI cards(Exclusive for ATI????).
Please suggest me.

maxpayne707

Broken In
Guys i brought orginal thinking that atlest this time i wont able to fae any instalation prob... but till i nw i tried 5 times... but everthing went smooth exept when i double click on the icon ... its showing some erooorrr (fatal error or something)
SO thinking of Pirates of Cariebn way.....lol

ANy input on this???????

moshel

Padawan
^^ wats the code of the fatal error, are you using XP SP3 or SP2, GTA IV does not work with SP2 so easily.

btw i noticed that the gameplay got slower after i installed the patch, had to retweak the things but its fine now....didnt notice too much difference from before...

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

Guys i brought orginal thinking that atlest this time i wont able to fae any instalation prob... but till i nw i tried 5 times... but everthing went smooth exept when i double click on the icon ... its showing some erooorrr (fatal error or something)
SO thinking of Pirates of Cariebn way.....lol

ANy input on this???????

use this link to check for your error- *forums.gamesforwindows.com/p/701/5091.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom