Grid: Autosport

rahulkadukar

Broken In
Looks like nobody is excited, which is sad. I mean Codemasters literally make some of the best PC racing games. This is the latest in the series and the best features are

• 22 courses
  • 100 tracks
  • Cockpit view
  • Handling closer to the original Grid
  • Moving back to the TOCA roots

No microtransactions, they really listened to the community feedback.

Trailer
[YOUTUBE]hvFnApt7DYw[/YOUTUBE]

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, more actual racing than some flashy city-racing events. Hope Le Mans' duration is much more longer than GRID's. Also hoping they deliver with that "more authentic driving" physics this time.

GRID 2 was shyt.

ratul

█████████████████
even after watching this trailer, not interested, doesn't look that different from grid 2, but if driving physics are a mix of Grid and TOCA series, then might consider it.. :|

gameranand

Living to Play
GRID 2 was a punch in the face of GRID lovers TBH. There was nothing in GRID 2 which had any resemblance from GRID 1 whatsoever.

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
i will go as far as to say any person who likes racing really loves grid 1, it was totally legendary in its own right.
drifting was the best i ever came across in an arcade racing game keeping the combo multiplier alive maxing at x99. good old memories.
damn it now i have to play grid again for the thousand time.

- - - Updated - - -

endurance was very good day and night cycle with very intense music starting towards the end of the race was awesome.

OP
R

rahulkadukar

Broken In
Grid 2 screwed us real bad thats why not exited.
I know that feel, but this has the best from both of them

^Yeah, more actual racing than some flashy city-racing events. Hope Le Mans' duration is much more longer than GRID's. Also hoping they deliver with that "more authentic driving" physics this time.

GRID 2 was shyt.
Totally agree with you there. Some of their longest events are 40 mins long, though they have not mentioned the track (most likely looks like Le Mans)

even after watching this trailer, not interested, doesn't look that different from grid 2, but if driving physics are a mix of Grid and TOCA series, then might consider it.. :|
Consider that this game has Grid 2 graphics and Grid 1 handling and Physics

GRID 2 was a punch in the face of GRID lovers TBH. There was nothing in GRID 2 which had any resemblance from GRID 1 whatsoever.

i will go as far as to say any person who likes racing really loves grid 1, it was totally legendary in its own right.
drifting was the best i ever came across in an arcade racing game keeping the combo multiplier alive maxing at x99. good old memories.
damn it now i have to play grid again for the thousand time.

- - - Updated - - -

endurance was very good day and night cycle with very intense music starting towards the end of the race was awesome.
This has much of the same and plus we now have the concept of Managing teams like in Grid 1. One of the best features is in the Endurance mode, where your tires actually wear out as you race longer.

Moreover buying and selling cars will be a more involved process with car value dropping as it gains mileage. Really excited for this.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Found a review: *forums.codemasters.com/discussion/628/grid-autosport-review

Seems GRiD is back to its old days. No drifting like GRiD 2 and much more realistic driving.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Grid Autosport Review - IGN

Great
Grid Autosport promised proper motor racing and that’s exactly what it delivers. The spirit of TOCA is finally back.

I'm buying this game when it comes here :))

Split screen MP is also BACK :D

Top Bottom