grey market ??

Tarun

In the zone
hi guys i wanted to buy a few parts for myself but just for temporary usage(might be permanent) i wanted to shop some graphic cards and PSU can i know the names and address on any shop sell the things in grey and is there a major difference in price ?? i live in mumbai pls help guys !

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I think you better buy items like gfx cards and psu from good shops with proper bill / invoice to be safe in the future ;-)

OP
T

Tarun

In the zone
i know guys but i wanted to know some shop who trade in grey pls can uguys tel me i know they dont give the bill

MyGeekTips

script-kiddie geek
hey how much is the cost of HD6990?

I don't know the exact price but it would be higher than 40K.

Are you going for 6990 ? If then don't go for better go for MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III/OC X Crossfire @ 30K it would yield better results. ;)

abhidev

Human Spambot
I don't know the exact price but it would be higher than 40K.

Are you going for 6990 ? If then don't go for better go for MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III/OC X Crossfire @ 30K it would yield better results. ;)

40k...r u serious??? one of my colleague got it for 400 US dollars(arnd 20k) :shock: as his frnd works in AMD....

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
40k...r u serious??? one of my colleague got it for 400 US dollars(arnd 20k) :shock: as his frnd works in AMD....

yes it is costly...the last time I saw in prime abgb it was 41k for Sapphire HD6990 :grin:

btw check it in hardware price section for updated price

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
2x6970 ~= HD6990 on BIOS #2.

The 6990 costs $600 in USA :? I think the guy who got it for $400 got a discount because his friend works at AMD?

Top Bottom