Graphics Cards related queries here.

tkin

Back to school!!
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

bro...let me tell u....tirupati r the distributors of evga in kolkata...the same guys i bought my palit hd4850 and lappy ram from...extremely helpful guys....u can visit their office and talk to them(u will like it :) )......they are very good...
and abt xfx,they are distributed by rashi..havent heard anything abt them...
cant comment abt zotac....they are new entrants n the market!

n IMO, go for eVGA!!!!
Thanks mukherjee,So EVGA's a good option,as I thought.:D

Could anyone give me their(Tirupati) ADDRESS and PHONE No in Kolkata?:rolleyes:

Seems Tirupati also distributes ZOTAC.:p

@sagargv, thanks for your valued opinion, that's one heck of a vendor you have.Most vendors here just gives you the distributer phone no. and wash their hands off as soon as possible.:mad:
Just have to bear the situation.:(

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

@sagargv: Got my 3rd replacement.. I hope this runs under 90C..

i really feel sad for you .. do keep me updated.. BTW , my vendor is no angel. .he had gone back to his distributor and after 2 months , i got back the same card i had given with same heating problem. .then i asked him to goto rashi. .and voila !

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...

Thanks mukherjee,So EVGA's a good option,as I thought.:D

Could anyone give me their(Tirupati) ADDRESS and PHONE No in Kolkata?:rolleyes:

Seems Tirupati also distributes ZOTAC.:p

@sagargv, thanks for your valued opinion, that's one heck of a vendor you have.Most vendors here just gives you the distributer phone no. and wash their hands off as soon as possible.:mad:
Just have to bear the situation.:(

well...tirupati distributes Zotac,but only mobos!!!
Zotac graphic cards r distributed by Aditya Technologies in Kolkata.

Tirupati contact:
11, Robert Street, 1st Floor, Kolkata - 700012 Phone - 033-22251192 / 93 Fax - 033-22251276
Contact - Mr. Ranjit Singh......Do tell him that i ,Dr.Aveek Mukherjee(from Medical Collg Kolkata) referred u.....and then u will,be assured of good rates!! 8)

Aditya Contact:
Robin Das
Email: robin_das@adityagroup.com
Address - 11B, Bawali Mondal Road, Kolkata-700026
Mobile - 09339458045 / 09831756844
Phone - 033-24658032/ 33. Fax - 91-33-24658034.

Hope this info helps u! :)

regenade

Broken In

Contact - Mr. Ranjit Singh......Do tell him that i ,Dr.Aveek Mukherjee(from Medical Collg Kolkata) referred u.....and then u will,be assured of good rates!!

You gt the Palit HD 4850 for Rs 10.4k when uts available for arnd 9.4k :D...Good deal sir :)
Check www.theitwares.com also for its price :)

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...

Contact - Mr. Ranjit Singh......Do tell him that i ,Dr.Aveek Mukherjee(from Medical Collg Kolkata) referred u.....and then u will,be assured of good rates!!

You gt the Palit HD 4850 for Rs 10.4k when uts available for arnd 9.4k :D...Good deal sir :)
Check www.theitwares.com also for its price :)

hmmmm..u r not widout a point there!
but i blv in paying wid one hand and taking delivery in the other....shipping is not IN wid me,at least wid comp parts....and unfortunately, i wont get warranty for such parts from local distris...so not for me.....but if u get a better deal than i got in Tirupati currently in Kolkata,hats off to u bro!

regenade

Broken In

No offence bro as the card which ITwares is selling is distributed by same Tiruapti Kolkta Office which is it HQ ! So I just wanted to say that you were overcharged !

tkin

Back to school!!

well...tirupati distributes Zotac,but only mobos!!!
Zotac graphic cards r distributed by Aditya Technologies in Kolkata.

Tirupati contact:
11, Robert Street, 1st Floor, Kolkata - 700012 Phone - 033-22251192 / 93 Fax - 033-22251276
Contact - Mr. Ranjit Singh......Do tell him that i ,Dr.Aveek Mukherjee(from Medical Collg Kolkata) referred u.....and then u will,be assured of good rates!! 8)

Aditya Contact:
Robin Das
Email: robin_das@adityagroup.com
Address - 11B, Bawali Mondal Road, Kolkata-700026
Mobile - 09339458045 / 09831756844
Phone - 033-24658032/ 33. Fax - 91-33-24658034.

Hope this info helps u! :)
Thanks a lot for the info.:):)
One questen:rolleyes: :-
Tirupati is the distributer, I thought they don't sell directly to someone(like Rashi), and also is their price cheaper than stores in Kolkata(Chandni)??

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...

Thanks a lot for the info.:):)
One questen:rolleyes: :-
Tirupati is the distributer, I thought they don't sell directly to someone(like Rashi), and also is their price cheaper than stores in Kolkata(Chandni)??

yes they sell...they did to me!:)
and its about 200-300 bucks cheaper than d market plus u get direct warranty...no hassles dere!

break

Right off the assembly line

my pc has an asus p5gl mx mobo with intel 915gl chipset.it has a pci-e x16 slot which work in x4 mode.can i use nvidia geforce 7300 or 7600 graphic card in it.plz mention the nvidia 7series and 8series gfx card that i can use.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

my pc has an asus p5gl mx mobo with intel 915gl chipset.it has a pci-e x16 slot which work in x4 mode.can i use nvidia geforce 7300 or 7600 graphic card in it.plz mention the nvidia 7series and 8series gfx card that i can use.

AFAIK you can use but you should not coz they are outdated :).

Atleast buy a 8600GT 526MB GDDR3 or 9500GT 512MB GDDR3 :)

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...

AFAIK you can use but you should not coz they are outdated :).

Atleast buy a 8600GT 526MB GDDR3 or 9500GT 512MB GDDR3 :)

well??526MB? :p
are the xams getting to ur fingers too? :)
cheer up bro!

@break
welcome to the jungle!! :D
well...that wud hv been 8600GT 256MB!

hi guys check this out for graphics watts requirements.

*www.atomicmpc.com.au/forums.asp?s=2&c=7&t=9354

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

Guru3d informs about the power consumption of every grafix card they test..........

Anyways, thanx for sharing it :)

Top Bottom