Graphics Cards related queries here.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

advice me guys please and my current mother board(found it rc-410m) IS compatible with my card because it says pci express in bold letters on the motherboard.how to change a psu because it has a lot of wires and stuff and wat if the psu wont fit in my case what to guys any other case where my rc-410m motherboard can fit(rc-410m from compaq presario sr1732il) guys for my case my motherboard shows like these from the back *h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportDocument/c00638516/c00638520.jpg and the full motherboard is at *h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&objectID=c00638516
advise a case with a mighty power please

Last edited:

gannu_rox

In the zone

niraj trehan said:
i ready to pay 4000 evn

I dont think 4000 mite be sufficient to get any ANtecs or Corsairs... U may get a powersafe 600w with sufficient amperage on dual 12v rails but u'll hafta add another 6pin PCI-E to 2 4-pin molex connector other than d additional one dat comes with d PSU...

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

niraj trehan said:
thx for replying man ...bt even can search for that....:)

bt my problem is where to buy that:confused:

Where exactly are u from?

SMC International (Nehru Place,New Delhi)
Call them @ 09810026658 and talk to Himanshu.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

help please see my message on top

guys need case motherboard is MSI rc-410m need case with psu
or just need psu tell me brand 600watts with good cool

will 4gb ram run on mine im gonna get 4gb ram from abroad

guys do any of u want a 2bgram in 1 chip my dads bringing it from abroad if anyone wants post here only in kolkata its 6000 per piece

Last edited:

hey man i need help

actually i have got the graphic card 8800gtx xxx 768 mb but vista gaming and graphics wxperience is coming out to b 1 !!!!!
:mad: :mad:

in device manager the video device is "vga controller"

can any 1 help///.......:cool: :confused: :?:i want to tell u that there is a topic\post in this forum which stated the same problem....can any 1 search and give me its link????
i am at cafe so thx bro for any kind of help.......thx a lot

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

i think u havent installed drivers . probobly they arent on ur drivers CD . download them frm ur manufacturers website ( for vista ) . i bought 8600GT and in vista it gave a rating of 1 . the drivers werent on the drivers CD . i downloaded them and voila i got rating of 5.2

sabret00the

Youngling

sagargv said:
i think u havent installed drivers . probobly they arent on ur drivers CD . download them frm ur manufacturers website ( for vista ) . i bought 8600GT and in vista it gave a rating of 1 . the drivers werent on the drivers CD . i downloaded them and voila i got rating of 5.2

^^^ that's low score..try to install this driver the Vista Experience Index shud go up....coz my 8600GT gives me a full rating of 5.9 using the forceware 158.22 drivers on Vista 32bit

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

sorry . i thought of riting 5+ as i dint exactly notice it ( or rather remember it ). i downloaded the same drivers yesterday .(i downloaded frm xfxforce.com) . ya, now i saw it was 5.9 for me too. the other one relating to graphics was 5.5 or something ( oh **** , i forgot again !! ) .

But , the drivers i got r not WHQL certified i guess. coz dxdiag showed that the drivers are not digitally signed . and dxdiag shows ddi version : 9Ex . wats that ? isnt it suppose to say 10 ? what abt u ? are those drivers WHQL certified (check in dxdiag , now i dont beleive xfxforce.com )

Stalker

Padawan

niraj trehan said:
hey man i need help

actually i have got the graphic card 8800gtx xxx 768 mb but vista gaming and graphics wxperience is coming out to b 1 !!!!!
:mad: :mad:

in device manager the video device is "vga controller"

can any 1 help///.......:cool: :confused: :?:i want to tell u that there is a topic\post in this forum which stated the same problem....can any 1 search and give me its link????
i am at cafe so thx bro for any kind of help.......thx a lot
yup...download drivers from ur gfx card manufactures website or from www.nvidia.com
*www.nvidia.com......but but weren't u given a driver cd:confused:

hey help needed 1ce again.....nw problem is vid my motherborad ...pci xpress slot....

read the dreadful story........

stage1

i got 7300gt , got vista ultimate and then pop up the dreadful blue screen started coming at the place where v have to enter our name......later stages i thot that can b due to ram conflicts.... i got that changed ..... bt nothing happened ....after some time i uninstalled vista and vas back to xp ....:( bt the story wasnt over...later stage of xp i starrted getting blue and red lines all over my screen.........

2nd stage

i got my grphcs card faulty vich was faulty,,,,,,,,,,,and gt 8800gtx xxx 768mb and then came prblem of finding the power supply vendor ..after moaning at forum i gt the place and gt the psu of coooler master and went home to c my rig working wid vista 1st time

in the place where we enter our password to enter the os
there is flickering and nt the blue screen

bt as soon as i click to upgarde my basic score which is 1(yet another problem)
i get blue screen or if i play any game eg spiderman3 i get that blue screen....physical dump memory....
i tried changing ram bt doesnt help....howver windows xp is fine.......
......bt again the blue screen......

can any 1 tell me whats this !!!!!!

thx for patient reading:confused:

Last edited:

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

entrana said:
help please see my message on top

will 4gb ram run on mine im gonna get 4gb ram from abroad

guys do any of u want a 2bgram in 1 chip my dads bringing it from abroad if anyone wants post here only in kolkata its 6000 per piece

go for corsair hx 620 watt or antec trio 650watt:)
abt the ram,whts the company??plz let me know.

for corsair - tirupathi computers
11 robert street,1st floor
kolkata 700012
PHONE - (033-22251192/93)
for antec - alphatech
G-48 KAMALALAYA APPARTMENT
156A LENIN SARANI
KOLKATA - 700013
PHONE - (033-22157901)

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

@niranjan , check ur card on another system .i dont have any ideas , sorry.

i have a strange problem . i got my new xfx 8600gt yesterday . all is well . i downloaded ntune and it is showing the card's temp is 95 C if suddenly alt-tab out of a game and it suddenly drops within a second to 80C and 74C and in 10 seconds to 68C . wats wrong ? i dont see any graphical errors & no problemo at all .

i am having a small problem of pc restarting but i'm sure it aint related to this , its teh problem with the ups which i am replacing shortly and this cannot be problem connected to the card coz it used to happen earlier aswell whenever there is power outage...

neway, where can i get WHQL logo'd drivers for winxp ?

ps , any soft for monitoring temp. other than ntune and is that ntune reliable coz the cabinet wasnt that hot (it was hotter when compared when i didnt have the card and using onboard . but i dont think it was so hot that i cudnt touch it.)

Last edited:

shiva1165

Right off the assembly line

i wanna graphics card tht can play the lastest games with all the settings set to max or highest but only at the resokution of 1024@786......so i gues i dun need a very powerful graphics card cause of the average resolution....any helppp r a site wich has the information....guy..oh and how much will it cost..or a site wich has the information..thankzzzz

Kniwor

Learner

sagargv said:
@niranjan , check ur card on another system .i dont have any ideas , sorry.

i have a strange problem . i got my new xfx 8600gt yesterday . all is well . i downloaded ntune and it is showing the card's temp is 95 C if suddenly alt-tab out of a game and it suddenly drops within a second to 80C and 74C and in 10 seconds to 68C . wats wrong ? i dont see any graphical errors & no problemo at all .

i am having a small problem of pc restarting but i'm sure it aint related to this , its teh problem with the ups which i am replacing shortly and this cannot be problem connected to the card coz it used to happen earlier aswell whenever there is power outage...

neway, where can i get WHQL logo'd drivers for winxp ?

ps , any soft for monitoring temp. other than ntune and is that ntune reliable coz the cabinet wasnt that hot (it was hotter when compared when i didnt have the card and using onboard . but i dont think it was so hot that i cudnt touch it.)

95c is no card killing temperature, and what's happening in ur case is temp is rising when it's rendering, which is normal. But I would still prefer lower temperatures, check airflow in ur case. tems in 70's & low 80's on load are rather pleasant

Last edited:

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

ok . thanks . how do i check airflow ?and how do i reduce that to 80 and 70. .

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

i dont know the 2gb ram chip company but its probably good cuz im buying from abroad

whats a good quad sli motherboard in india which supports 64bit

Last edited:
Top Bottom