Graphics Cards related queries here.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

Yup , it'll .. it ran my old rig with the 6800GS ... ath the load diff at 100% load between the 6800GS and the 7900GT is under 10W ... i had a max. load of around 280W ... so it'll be under 300W anyday ... and can easily be handled by the Antec SP2.0 350W

sree007

Right off the assembly line

I have a gigabyte 2004 rz series motherboard. I now have a geforce 4 mx card. M/B has 1 AGP 4x slot. I have a budget of 3500 Rs. Which is the best card i can get?only agp.also plz specify a card if my budjet is 5000Rs.Can the 6600 non gt perform better than 6200?

windchimes

Can you hear it..??

hi,

i need a gpu below 7k for running 3d applications which is compatible with AMD dual core X2. which one'll suit my needs..?? (n should i depend more on processor or on gpu for running 3d appln's ??)..plz help me...

regards
Windchimes

aquamatrix

Journeyman

7600 Gs for 7k

palit 7600 gt will be a much better choice , but its for 8.5k and little hard to find.

kunaltg

i own a pavilion t430i

it has 845 intel chipset without a pci express slot can any body help me .

i want to know can i get a 512mb pci interface graphics card and if yes then which one is the best and what can be the possible problems?

how much ram is required at present i have 256md ddr ram and i am thinking of upgading to 1 gb ram. againwhich one is best and whats the price?

plz reply

thankyou

anilthomas26

In the zone

hey.......does anyone know where to get a 6800gs at ernakulam(cochin)....

and which is more costly?....the 6800gs or the 7600gt ????.......

atleast will i get the 6800gs at bangalore or something ????

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz

hehe ...Not any more...
I got Gainward 6600GT AGP Golden Sample yesterday.
Does this card has LED fan unit? Because, its not glowing like its previous counterparts! Secondly, em not able to see Enhanced Mode in Expert Tool utility in the driver tab!!

Edited: Actually, its ok. AGP variant dont ahve any led on cooling unit. And OC is possible from Expert Utility only..:p

Last edited:

soumya

In the zone

My question is plain and simple.Suggest a graphics card under rs. 8500!

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz

well,i got this for 7500 bucks! And whats more, its GOLDEN SAMPLE! I got very stable score of 3628 in 3DMark 05! The only thing em worried about is its LED fan. I dont know whether it glows or not! Rest, this card is just awesome!!

Just overclocked it...:D

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

Hey guys,

I hv an Intel D865 GBF mobo with AGP slot and 256 MB DDR(266) RAM. I need to buy a graphics card under the price range of Rs. 8000-Rs. 8500/- AGP card only, Please suggest one. Preferably price and location too. Im in Mumbai, Goregaon.

Cheers n e-peace...

samrulez

Cyborg Agent

man! I'm from Malad.. :) ...

Well I suggest get more ram maybe 512MB 400MHz or 1GB.....and get a cheaper gfx card....
Get a 6600LE .....for 3k....from Lamington Road..and buy more ram of the remaining money..

lokeshakash

please any one help me to buy a graphics card which is supported for intel 915gv express chipset.i am using a HP COMPAQ SR1530IL

samrulez

Cyborg Agent

Budget???? I think your mobo has a PCIe slot....
get a 7600GS for 3.5k...or a 7600GS for 7k...or a 7600GT for 11k...

kapal83

Tech Geek said:
Can anyone tell me which is the best graphic card for 5-7K?

Check GF 7300GT or GF 7600GS prices in the market. They currently the best in this price range.

I hv an Intel D865 GBF mobo with AGP slot and 256 MB DDR(266) RAM. I need to buy a graphics card under the price range of Rs. 8000-Rs. 8500/- AGP card only, Please suggest one. Preferably price and location too. Im in Mumbai, Goregaon.

Cheers n e-peace...

Call 28783569 / 70 - Ask for Gf 7600GS or Gf 6800XT AGP should get what you want.

Last edited:

sabret00the

Youngling

sabret00the said:
hmm!!!
If its so then there's nothing much I can do about it as I've already bought a Zeb Platinum.

Well,I did see that Zebronics is the only Indian Vendor that is listed in the Official Nvidia and SLIzone websites

Link: *www.nvidia.in/page/cv_zebronics.html
Link: *in.slizone.com/page/home.html

Nvidia SLI Certified Partner in India is Zebronics *in.slizone.com/object/slizone_buy_pre_built_zebronics_in.html

When Nvidia certifies Zebronics as one of its OEM vendors for SLI based systems,I guess I'm in a good situation:cool:
Nvidia SLIZONE website lists only Zebronics as the OEM SLI-ed system supplier in INDIA.Moreover,the Platinum 500Watt SMPS is GAMING series from Zebronics its pretty expensive as well,since its certified by Nvidia guess its enough conformation for me.:cool:
Link: *in.slizone.com/object/slizone_buy_pre_built_zebronics_in.html

Chk out the ultimate Indian Gaming Rig from Zebronics!!!

*www.zebronics.net/images/ad2_01.gif​

*www.zebronics.net/images/ad2_02.jpg​

*www.zebronics.net/images/ad2_03.jpg​

*www.zebronics.net/images/ad2_04.jpg​

*www.zebronics.net/images/ad2_05.jpg​

*www.zebronics.net/images/ad2_06.jpg​

*www.zebronics.net/images/ad2_07.jpg​

*www.zebronics.net/images/ad2_08.jpg​

*www.zebronics.net/images/ad2_09.jpg​

*www.zebronics.net/gamingrigs.asp 8)​

Last edited:
Top Bottom