Graphics Cards related queries here.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

Samrulez wrote:
man! I'm from Malad.. :smile: ...

Well I suggest get more ram maybe 512MB 400MHz or 1GB.....and get a cheaper gfx card....
Get a 6600LE .....for 3k....from Lamington Road..and buy more ram of the remaining money..

Hey man tat is a good idea to get more RAM for my System (D 865 GBF) approx. 1 GB of DDR(400) RAM :D

Kapal83 wrote:
Call 28783569 / 70 - Ask for Gf 7600GS or Gf 6800XT AGP should get what you want.
Wich company/ Dealer's phone number is this bro ? Are these cards nVIDIA ? (for my D 865 GBF mobo).

Cheers n e-peace....

babi_surat

Broken In

:D:D:Dhello everybody!!:D:D:D
can someone tell me that whether a 8x AGP card can be put in a 4X AGP slot. and also regarding the voltage thats 1.5 v slot and if the 8X card is ok for this voltage configuration

samrulez

Cyborg Agent

yeah! It works but not at its full potential !
Thus you should get a low end 8X card such as 5200,6200,6600 etc etc..

babi_surat

Broken In

@ samrulez

and what is the price i can expect?:confused::confused:
because any way i will be upgrading my computer when the dx10 market stabilises. till then want a temporary solution:eek::eek:
so >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

Kapal83 wrote:
Call 28783569 / 70 - Ask for Gf 7600GS or Gf 6800XT AGP should get what you want.

@ Kapal:
Wich company/ Dealer's phone number is this bro ? Are these cards nVIDIA ? (for my D 865 GBF mobo).
Come on guys, reply plz... : :) (

BTW, I contacted Zebronics www.zebronics.net/graphicscards.asp Mumbai, Phone : 022 - 2300 9539 for Nvidia AGP card and the person said tat:
1.) Leadtek GeForce 7600GS (256 MB) will be for Rs.9000/- and
2.) GeForce 6800 XT (512 MB) for Rs.10,000/-

So please tell me wich AGP card I shud go for ? Any other apart from these 2 mentioned above ? How is LEadtek ? Is the price justified ? Will it create any bottleneck due to my config given below ?

My mobo is Intel D865 GBF, AGP slot. and P-4, 2Ghz processor with 256 MB DDR(266) Hynix RAM. Win XP as OS

Cheers n e-peace...

Last edited:

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl

Go for the 6800XT .. u have a good chance to unlock it ... but even if u can't u'll still have the extra mem. buffer ..

sinstoic

Right off the assembly line

Would you please help?

My old system has:
Intel Pentium III 800MHz Processor
Intel E815EEA Motherboard
512 MB PC133 SDRAM Memory
Mercury 235W SMPS

The motherboard has:
Integrated 82815 Graphics
Universal 4x AGP Slot (supports cards with 3.3V and 1.5V)

The system is used for basic internet browsing and office work. No games.

Currently I am able to run MS Windows Vista Ultimate (Non-Aero) at 640x480 in 16 Bit Colour. I would like to run Aero UI at 1024 x 768 in 16 Bit Colour. Will I be able to do this adding a XFX nVidia GeForce 6200 256MB? Do I need to upgrade my SMPS? If Yes, what do I need (Wattage and brandname)?

Waiting for a solution. Thanks.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent

Get 6200 AGP 128MB....for 2.8k.....Which SMPS do you have?? Coz even a 300watts SMPS will do for a 6200...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

@ Deathhvirus

Hey bro tell me a AGP card in the range of Rs.6500- Rs.7000/- I hv a P-4, 2 Ghz system on D865 GBF Intel Mobo and DDR (400 Mhz,PC 3200) 512 MB Transcend JetRAM.

Can u please explain wat u mean by saying this "u have a good chance to unlock it ... but even if u can't u'll still have the extra mem. buffer ..
" :(

Are the prices juistified by those Zebronics (Mumbai) ppl ??

Cheers n e-peace...

Last edited:
OP
geek_rohit

geek_rohit

In the zone

Can anyone tell me the prices of GeForce 6600 GT in Delhi?
The AGP Version, preferably from XFX.

Last edited:

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

can ne body tell me the price of 7600GT and x1950GT ? which do u suppose is better . tomshardware rated the latter the winner.

there are many companies that give these gfx card ( asus , xfx , leadtek ) .which is better and wats the difference ?

samrulez

Cyborg Agent

well......7600GT is good...but doesn't come anywhere in front of X1950......
for brands stick to xFx or nvidia and sapphire or ASUS for ATi...

hash!!

________

the 6600gt is arnd 7500-8k in del... 128mb... not sure tho...will check...
and yea... kinda sad that dx10's gonna be pretty much restricted to vista...
and vista's gonna have somewhat killer security... thats what it seems at the moment... vicious circle it is...
and i read abt the first dx10 compatible card... the nvidia 8800gtx... theres only 2 cards in the 8 series as of now... 8800gtx and 8800gts.... and hell... this one's killin it all... read about the 3dmark tests, left the x1950xtx far behind...
and bliss currently comes at a very nominal 36k or sumthn... :rolleyes:

deepak.krishnan

In the zone

I have a P4 PC with Intel 845GEBV2 MB. It has onboard graphics. But now I want to upgrade to a better one... Whish one will be the best upgrade??? Is there any way to install an external graphics card in my current MB???

Top Bottom