Graphics Cards related queries here.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
what i noticed common between two guys here in TDF who post most in PC and stuff suggestion threads, is they both have two occurrences of "sh" in their forum name, have only one occurance of "ï" and both have one of the 6X series in number as last two characters in their names :D

ASHISH65

Technomancer
what i noticed common between two guys here in TDF who post most in PC and stuff suggestion threads, is they both have two occurrences of "sh" in their forum name, have only one occurance of "ï" and both have one of the 6X series in number as last two characters in their names :D

:lol: :lol:

snap

Lurker

whoa :chinscratch: :D

Airecho

Broken In
I have a HP Pavillion n012tx . It has 4 GB RAM and both Intel graphics accelerator and Nvidia GE Force740m but it only uses the Intel graphics accelerator. Due to it I m not able to play even HD videos and my screen resolution which I get is also 1366×768 max. Please show me a way as to how make my laptop use NVIDIA as the only graphics provider?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
If HP Pavillion n012tx has Optimus,
which i believe it has, then automatically it will switch between integrated graphics and nvidia GPU while running 3D applications/games. If you think there is a problem with this, you can go to nvidia control panel and check which applications are preferring the integrated graphics where as they should do otherwise. Also check with GPU-Z if you're GPU is working properly and update drivers if necessary. You can manually force one application to run in nvidia processor from NVCPL. what is you're native screen resolution?

Top Bottom