Graphics Cards related queries here.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ adding up to the previous suggestion - have a look at this link :
AMD Radeon 7000 and Radeon R200 Series Mixed CrossFire Testing - Legit Reviews

they provide 3 years of warranty in india. It is the US citizens missing one year :p

same as sapphire, eh ;)

I have ordered the TOP version of Asus R9 280X from PrimeABGB. :D

Thank you everyone for the suggestions!

well congrats then :D

aniket.cain

Padawan
^^ adding up to the previous suggestion - have a look at this link :
AMD Radeon 7000 and Radeon R200 Series Mixed CrossFire Testing - Legit Reviews

same as sapphire, eh ;)

well congrats then :D

Thanks! I received it yesterday, and plugged it right in. Everything went right in one try. Thank god! This was my first time assembling a system. :D

Played a little Arkham Origins and NFS Rivals and some Dota 2 last night. Quite happy with the card!

beingGamer

In the zone
Thanks! I received it yesterday, and plugged it right in. Everything went right in one try. Thank god! This was my first time assembling a system. :D

Played a little Arkham Origins and NFS Rivals and some Dota 2 last night. Quite happy with the card!
Hi Aniket from Aniket ;)
I also bought the same card. good choice :D

here is the link of fps i got on different games- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/179622-gaming-pc-55k-2.html#post2058760

aniket.cain

Padawan
Hi Aniket from Aniket ;)

here is the link of fps i got on different games- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/179622-gaming-pc-55k-2.html#post2058760

Hi Aniket! :D

We have the same monitors too. :p

Did you get the voucher for free games with this card? I called PrimeABGB (I purchased online from them) and they said it is not provided with 280X, though I am pretty sure it is. Aren't we supposed to get 3 free games via coupon code redemption?

Hiesenberg

Broken In
Hi Aniket! :D

We have the same monitors too. :p

Did you get the voucher for free games with this card? I called PrimeABGB (I purchased online from them) and they said it is not provided with 280X, though I am pretty sure it is. Aren't we supposed to get 3 free games via coupon code redemption?

Unfortunately this Radeaon Bundle scheme was not available for R9 series in India or was expired:(

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
Hey, I am having r9 290 ASUS Stock Version. But, what amazes me is how you are getting farcry 3 75 fps at all Ultra Graphics settings.
While i am getting 80 max 48 minimum.

Hi Aniket from Aniket ;)

D

Deleted member 118788

I am getting a used Sapphire 6950 Dirt3 Edition with 8 months warranty left for 8.5K. Should I get it?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Hey, I am having r9 290 ASUS Stock Version. But, what amazes me is how you are getting farcry 3 75 fps at all Ultra Graphics settings.

you are expecting more FPS or he should get less FPS ?? :D :D , may be he still has some settings to crank up, like HDAO, i get 41 FPS min and 84 Max in ultra ( 84 at no fight, walking or driving down road, in a a boat on sea or swimming). i have max buffered frame set as 5 and view distance almost full. at 8 MSAA. Avg FPS varies from 54~68

ASHISH65

Technomancer

your cpu is weaker than his i5 buddy

It's time to upgrade your cpu :wink:

or try OC

Cilus

laborare est orare
FX-8150 needs to be overclocked to match the performance of a R9 290, a card made for 2560X1440 resolution. Overclock the Chip to around 4.2GHz. Even a cheap cooler like Hyper 212 EVO is sufficient for that. I suggest you to get a more powerful cooler like Deepcool Assassin or Ice Blade pro.

Top Bottom