Graphics Cards related queries here.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Park Lane ! ? Why not in Chandni / GC Avenue area where you supposed to or you can have a look at this website.

aniket.cain

Padawan
Park Lane ! ? Why not in Chandni / GC Avenue area where you supposed to or you can have a look at this website.

I was talking about Park Lane, Hyderabad. I guess you thought I was in Koltata. :)
Thanks for the link though!

I have purchased an i5 4670k and an Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 instead of the ones I mentioned earlier, and now I am thinking of getting a 280X. I have checked the Cards online and I like the ASUS R9 280X DCII TOP. I will finalize something and get soon.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I was talking about Park Lane, Hyderabad. I guess you thought I was in Koltata. :)

I have purchased an i5 4670k and an Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 instead of the ones I mentioned earlier, and now I am thinking of getting a 280X. I have checked the Cards online and I like the ASUS R9 280X DCII TOP. I will finalize something and get soon.

for how much are you getting asus r9 280x DCII TOP?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

why not get the non TOP version which should save you some 2000 bucks and you can always manually oc it for better performance.

Cilus

laborare est orare
It will behave like a normal GTX 650 Ti Boost unless there is a good amount of overclocking. And Galaxy provides 3 years of warranty.

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
My friend is asking ; IS IT POSSIBLE TO X FIRE MSI 7870 TWIN FROZR III WITH R9 270X WITH BOOST 2 GB ??

please advise me ASAP, he is making me freak out

:hyper:

Top Bottom