Graphics Cards related queries here.

antani_90

Broken In
Re: Graphics Cards related "general" queries here.

can fsp saga 2 500watt handle my current rig...
intel e7200,
asus p5qpl-am,
2gb ram,
500 gb hdd,
dvd rw,
1 cm 120mm led fan,
msi hd 4870

kartikoli

Busy!!

^^^ u were looking for Tagan Stone Rock 500 Watt Power Supply Model - TG500-U37 ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

for 3.1k .... just get VX450 for 400rs more
TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!CORSAIR CMPSU-450VX 450W ATX12V V2.2 80 PLUS Certified SMPS

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

I reccomend you to use Prime abgb. The prices there seem a lot lower than theitdepot

kartikoli

Busy!!

theitwares rahul prices are good as well but he is slow in shipping process

but he will do it for sure

antani_90

Broken In

yeah was looking for tht tagan stone rock,but came across saga ii 500watt yesterday since it was little cheap i wanted to confirm whether it can handle my rig:razz:

vizkid2005

In the zone

But the problem is that the itwares or primeabgb doesn`t have it now ...
Neways I`m not gonna buy the card before june :p ....

clear_lot

Journeyman

whats the price of corsair 650tx in delhi?

most sites i checked show it to be ~Rs. 5400.
SMC have the TX version for 6500, which is the price of the HX version in most other online shops. (and the 750tx is for 6750)

what will be the expected price of the 650tx in nehru place , Delhi?

tkin

Back to school!!

I'm selling my 5850 to sam9s, its been a fine 1 year but its time to change, just for the sake of changing.
Please suggest a good GPU about 15k(nVidia only), MSI GTX560 Twin Frozr II OC looks very tempting, is it available here? Hows SMC international for purchasing stuffs? Is stuff sold by smc inetnational carries warranty nation wide? If not tell me any other vendor that sells product with official warranty here, nVidia camp, here I come again.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666

I'm selling my 5850 to sam9s, its been a fine 1 year but its time to change, just for the sake of changing.
Please suggest a good GPU about 15k(nVidia only), MSI GTX560 Twin Frozr II OC looks very tempting, is it available here? Hows SMC international for purchasing stuffs? Is stuff sold by smc inetnational carries warranty nation wide? If not tell me any other vendor that sells product with official warranty here, nVidia camp, here I come again.

I think tirupati will have GTX 560ti !

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist

erm..tkin i think it should be logitech G330 in your siggy?
about smc - they are very reliable, packaging is good (theitwares best in this department :-D) and yes warranty can be accessed anywhere.

tkin

Back to school!!

erm..tkin i think it should be logitech G330 in your siggy?
about smc - they are very reliable, packaging is good (theitwares best in this department :-D) and yes warranty can be accessed anywhere.
Oops :ashamed:
Excitement overload, finally got a go from parents, they'll give 30-35k for system upgrade, the rest I have to manage by selling the old stuff, so if I can get 15k from (E8400+P5Q+4GB RAM+XFX HD5850,7.5k confirmed), then I can get 2600k+Z68+DDR3 8GB+GTX560(50k max) by october, so feeling very happy.

I know theitwares were good, but their inventory has turned into a joke, no graphic cards, cpus, mobos, just some high end audio product, mice etc, smc and mediahome has nice inventory, and smc keeps the GTX560 golden edition which I need.

PS: This was just launched, awesome card with awesome features, the same cooler used on GTX580 lightning and it rocks, 950MHz core clock, equates a GTX570 on most benchmarks, I might hold of GTX560 purchase till june or even july(make do with old 9800GTX+), then I can get this, 7+1 phase power delivery FTW.

*hw-lab.com/uploads/hardware/videocards/nvidia/fermi/gtx-560/msi-gtx560-hawk/msi-gtx560-hawk_x550.jpg

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ go to page no. 11 and 12 of this thread and you'll find more reviews of it ;-)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/136238-gtx-560-discussion.html

damngoodman999

damnbadman666

@ tkin

Wait for GTX 560ti Hawk , its better than Golden edition & congrats for upcoming rig , please change ur cabby :grin:

tkin

Back to school!!

@ tkin

Wait for GTX 560ti Hawk , its better than Golden edition & congrats for upcoming rig , please change ur cabby :grin:
Thanks, doubt if hawk will come here very soon, but its really very good.
The upcoming rig is sill in a limbo though, as I'm leaving for a job or studies in june 2012 but I'll definitely get the 560.

Can't change cabby, bijli is just 3 cm shorter than my tables max height(I keep it under the table), anything big and will have to change table, bijli is a fine case non the less, sufficient cooling, I may mod and put a top fan on it later.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

Here is the review of MSI GTX 560 Ti HAWK: MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk Video Card Review | [H]ard|OCP

Except the power consumption, everything is fine.

tkin

Back to school!!

Here is the review of MSI GTX 560 Ti HAWK: MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk Video Card Review | [H]ard|OCP

Except the power consumption, everything is fine.
Yeah, I saw it and that site kind of sucks, it benches 2/3 gpus only, and data is very poorly represented, no graphs, and hard ocp has long been biased towards ati cards, waiting for techpowerup/anandtech/guru3d review with proper graphs etc.

I have a corsair HX620, power consumption is not an issue for me, i can run a GTX580 on this psu.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

I don't really think they are biased. I'm a member of their forum and their reviews are discussed extensively over there. The good thing about them is that they use the latest drivers.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Plus they give the actual gameplay data over a timeframe and also give the highest playable settings. I think as an end user I am looking more towards this sort of information rather than some stupid numbers. What does 100 fps really means in real life? Nothing.

Top Bottom