Graphics Cards related queries here.

ashu@digit

Broken In
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

is there any specific model of this ( i.e. Palit GeForce 9600 GT sonic 1GB) you suggest.....

thanks comp@ddict and rajkumar_pb for reply

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ What PSU do you have exactly ?? Mention the brand name of that PSU .

If we can know about that you will be able to get more powerful cards like HD4850 or GTS 250 :p

ashu@digit

Broken In

^^ What PSU do you have exactly ?? Mention the brand name of that PSU .

If we can know about that you will be able to get more powerful cards like HD4850 or GTS 250 :p

I hav NavTech cabinet, i dont know brand of PSU, it shows 450w power supply. One more
question my MBoard hav "PCI Express x16 graphics port". Is GeForce 9800 512mb work?

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666

I hav NavTech cabinet, i dont know brand of PSU, it shows 450w power supply. One more
question my MBoard hav "PCI Express x16 graphics port". Is GeForce 9800 512mb work?

PCI-E is ok , but u need to get good PSU , like Gigabyte 450 watts , Corsair CX400 or tagan 8)

smltngs

Broken In

happy new year to all

a dumb question:
the first time we install a nvidia graphic card do we need to install drivers given with the card n then upgrade to drivers from nvidia site
or
can we directly install latest drivers from nvidia site..

tkin

Back to school!!

happy new year to all

a dumb question:
the first time we install a nvidia graphic card do we need to install drivers given with the card n then upgrade to drivers from nvidia site
or
Drivers are always stand alone full package, you can do whatever you want.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

Go for what i suggested in my prev post. Go for brands like Palit/Zotac. No way that your current PSU can handle the 9600GT...

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

happy new year to all

a dumb question:
or

New Drivers are realized periodically which are more optimized and have better functions embedded in them. So the driver you will get with the hardware -- high probability will be legacy. You can use them to 'go'. Post that, advice to get the latest ones from the website..for better performance.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

a dumb question:
or

Yup u can install the drivers directly from official site.....always updated 2 latest...to get full juice out of the box....:))

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard

is there any specific model of this ( i.e. Palit GeForce 9600 GT sonic 1GB) you suggest.....

thanks comp@ddict and rajkumar_pb for reply

Get any GeForce 9600GT 512MB GDDR3 @ 5k price

The cooler is efficient and aftermarket cooler GPUs are costly(nearly as high as 9800GT) no not worth it...

racevthme

Broken In

What is the maximum Resolution supported does ATI HD4850 1GB GDDR3 support?
i cannot set 1920 by 1080 on my new BenQ 24 inches monitor G2412HD .. if i set that to 1920 by 1080 my monitor sides are being chopped off :( .. can somebody help me?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

^^
Max Resolution: 2560x1600

Make the resolution type to 'landscape' for display settings.

racevthme

Broken In

nope buddy!! it is in landscape mode only :( n forgot ot mention the cable i used is dvi to hdmi .. does this somehow affect this?

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

hey !! yes it is the cable issue ! i mean USING hdmi-DVI CABLE I NO WAY CAN GE T THAT RESOLUTI0ON.. JUST NOW I USED dvi-dvi CABLE AND GOT MY REOLUTION WRKING FINE :)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

Great you solved it. But DVI-HDMI should also give proper resolution. There should be some setting in CCC. There is an HDMI option in the 'Desktop and displays'.

Top Bottom