Graphics Cards related queries here.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Someone was saying it is 5% as per flipkart invoice. i don't know though :-D
if it is 13.5 then it would be around 25K . but still a good buy IMO.

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
Oh God Man, It would be a Killer deal . The price including Taxes is really an Unmatched one ....
I am hoping to get the R9 290X then as I have budget of around 35-38K ....

rock2702

Padawan
Oh God Man, It would be a Killer deal . The price including Taxes is really an Unmatched one ....
I am hoping to get the R9 290X then as I have budget of around 35-38K ....

R9 290X shouldn't come for less than 45k as it is speculated to be around $650-$700.R9 290 may fit your budget as it may come around $550-$600.

kyvivek

Right off the assembly line
Looking for a Card for 7-8K

Hey all,

I used to be a casual gamer and am looking to get back into the gaming scene. Don't really want anything fancy because I'm quite okay with running games on low/medium settings. Which is why I've decided to set a budget of 7K. Can go till 8K if it's a real VFM and if my CPU wouldn't be a bottleneck. This machine has Corsair VX450, ASUS P5QPL-AM, Core 2 Duo 2.66 Ghz & a Dell 22" Display. I must mention that I prefer to play at the native resolution of 1680x1050.

I did some research, including the stickied post here, and have narrowed it down to two GDDR5 models - 7750 and 7770. I looked up the prices on a few websites and was dismayed to find that the Sapphire 7750 sells for around 7.5K. I am not so sure about the other brands like MSI, GIGABYTE and ASUS but I have heard that I should stay away from XFX (Rashi).

So my question is multifold. Is Sapphire really that superior a brand that it's worth the extra ~500? I found this GIGABYTE Radeon HD 7750 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 to be the cheapest 7750. Should I simply buy this or would spending an extra thousand on this - Gigabyte Radeon HD 7770 Graphic Card - be worthwhile, considering I have a Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz (concerned about bottleneck) machine? Also, am I missing any obvious websites? I have tried FlipKart, SnapDeal, eBay & Amazon ; the prices seem to be a tad higher that what they're told to be. I was told I could find a Sapphire HD 7770 for 8K, but I see it listed for 9+ K in these websites.

So, to summarise,

• Is MSI/GIGABYTE as good a brand as Sapphire (w.r.t. after-sales service)?
  • Should I settle for a 7750 or would 7770 be more VFM?
  • Websites/Deals that I am oblivious to.

Any guidance/pointers would be greatly appreciated. Also, thanks for reading this huge wall of text. Didn't intend to make it this big when I started out :s

alto

Broken In
Hi,
My 3.5 year old gfx card Powercolor 5770 is not working. When starting PC motherboard gives 1 long and 2 very short beeps. Motherboard is Gigabyte 880GM USB3 with Award bios. I searched in internet and according to it, seems a video card issue, so need to repair or change the card. Internal graphics is working fine. Processor: amd phenom ii x4 955 be, RAM: 6GB. No overclocking.
Please give me address of Powercolor service center in Kolkata.

Thanks

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Hi,
My 3.5 year old gfx card Powercolor 5770 is not working. When starting PC motherboard gives 1 long and 2 very short beeps. Motherboard is Gigabyte 880GM USB3 with Award bios. I searched in internet and according to it, seems a video card issue, so need to repair or change the card. Internal graphics is working fine. Processor: amd phenom ii x4 955 be, RAM: 6GB. No overclocking.

Thanks
powercolor distributor -

• [*=left]

• [*=left]ABACUS PERIPHERALS PVT LTD
      [*=left]City :
      [*=left]Address : 29, APURVA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,MAKWANA ROAD MAROL, ANDHERI (E) MUMBAI – 400 059
      [*=left]E-mail : enquiry@abacusperipherals.com
      [*=left]Tel : +91 22 40914603 / 4
      [*=left]Fax :
      [*=left]Web Site : Home page

Ask them about service center​

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Another New card
this time 780 ti. We may see price drops soon for little brothers of titan
AnandTech | NVIDIA Announces GeForce GTX 780 Ti; Shipping In Mid-November

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Which will be a better option and value for money:

1. Buying 2 cards worth 10K and putting them in SLI/Crossfire. OR
2. Buying 1 card worth 20K.

Eg. being a dual 650 Ti or dual 7790 V/S a single 660 Ti or 7870.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Which will be a better option and value for money:

1. Buying 2 cards worth 10K and putting them in SLI/Crossfire. OR
2. Buying 1 card worth 20K.

Eg. being a dual 650 Ti or dual 7790 V/S a single 660 Ti or 7870.

Just get a GTX 760.

alto

Broken In
Hi,

Thanks

Went to abacus peripherals Kolkata. They are saying that warranty is over so they can not RMA. What the hell is this?? I can not repair the card now with paid services too. Can anyone have any idea??

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Went to abacus peripherals Kolkata. They are saying that warranty is over so they can not RMA. What the hell is this?? I can not repair the card now with paid services too. Can anyone have any idea??

Warranty is for 3 years only.

Get new gpu :p

Top Bottom