Graphics Cards related queries here.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Well this HIS AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card - HIS: Flipkart.com is in stock currently.

The price is not bad IMO.

Cilus

laborare est orare
DDR3 version perform far slower than the GDDR5 version due to half of the memory bandwidth it offers compared to the GDDR5 version.

yomanabhi

Journeyman
Want to buy gaming laptop of 50K budget
As i sort out two laptop Dell Inspiron 15R 5521 Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph)
and Asus K55VM-SX086D Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2GB Graph)
both have AMD Radeon HD 8730M and NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M respectively..

I wanna know which GPU is better...?

TigerHeart

Broken In
I am a bit confused now. Previously I was using HD 4850. excellent card it was. sadly its not working any more.
I want some what compatible card now. but my budget is limited now :(.
guys please help me choose one.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok, It's Genuine import...
But, 20K for a HD 5570 DDR3 card?

What's so special in this?
Can anyone explain me?
The seller is in USA and eBay will get it for you to India.

Duties, shipping etc. Price much higher than normal.

Dumb question? ok ... please explain this comparison from anandtech

AnandTech | Bench - GPU12
yup, it is a dumb question and also the thing which you are asking explanation for.

Every generation has a low-end, mid-end and high-end. You're comparing a lowest card of HD 7000 series with a mid-end card of HD 6000 series. You may also want to check the price they retail for. HD 7750 can be had for 6K whereas HD 6850 is around 9K.

Why not compare HD 6850 with HD 7850 and see? Or why not compare HD 6970 with HD 7970. Also check the performance they offer for the power they consume. There you get your answer.

If you are into buying a card, tell your budget and we'll suggest you the right card.

Top Bottom