Graphics Cards related queries here.

Cilus

laborare est orare
In lynx-india, it is available @ 10.25K + 5% vat. Check it here.
Also in the Kolkata based shop M.D. Computer, the custom cooler variant is available @ 10.8K + 4% vat. It is also present in their website.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Quick question: My MSI R6850 Cyclone PE/OC reaches about 72°C MAX after playing for about an hour or so. is this normal on full load?

@cyxgoku: you can go for 6850, its a good buy. and as Cilus/d3p5kor mentioned if you an stretch your budget go for 6870.

cyxgoku

Right off the assembly line
Ok Thanks guys :razz:. i will look for those two in the market here. anyone who belongs to hyderabad and has any idea would be much appreciated :p.

Out of curiosity :mrgreen:, just wanted to ask, will both of these fit my cabinet. i have GigaByte GA 880GM-USB and CM 430elite.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Ok Thanks guys :razz:. i will look for those two in the market here. anyone who belongs to hyderabad and has any idea would be much appreciated :p.

Out of curiosity :mrgreen:, just wanted to ask, will both of these fit my cabinet. i have GigaByte GA 880GM-USB and CM 430elite.

The card will fit the CM 430 Elite.

*img194.imageshack.us/img194/244/msir6850.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

kapilove77

Padawan
Re: A New Grapgic Card for my Gear

Where to buy Msi n560ti hawk online? I can't find it either it in delhi. Is zotac 560ti good card? cuz everybody selling that here.

sukant

Fragholic
Re: A New Grapgic Card for my Gear

Luckily for me i had managed to get 2nd hand MSI 560 ti hawk edition (approx one month old) , my friend recently wanted to buy a new one and he had difficulty finding even a MSI 560 Ti twin frorz II , regarding zotac 560 ti that also is a good card , i would suggest you to look out for a zotac 560 ti amp edition specs almost similar to a Hawk edition

avsaditya

I am planning to buy a graphics card but they are all PCI 2.0 or 2.1.
My motherboard has one PCI express x16 slot,Will the card work?

Cilus

laborare est orare
I am planning to buy a graphics card but they are all PCI 2.0 or 2.1.
My motherboard has one PCI express x16 slot,Will the card work?

^^ All of them will work. PCI Express 20/2.1 is backward compatible with all the previous version. So they will work on your motherboard.

avsaditya

^^ All of them will work. PCI Express 20/2.1 is backward compatible with all the previous version. So they will work on your motherboard.

thanks.i have shortlisted two gpus, gts450 and hd 6770.which is better ? Any other advices near the same price ?also mention the manufacturer also.i have a 400w psu.

shuvadeep

Broken In
New GPU upgradation

Ok guys....my Old rig has some config of Gigabyte MoBo,2 Gb ram,etc etc....i am having ATI RADEON 4350 GPU....my rig has become quite old....wannna upgrade it....new PSU will either be Cooermaster or Corsair(will be getting 650 watt above)....now for my budget pov i wanna have new GPU....havent ever tried Nvidia geforce GTX cards before....my budget is is strictly within Rs 10000 at the most....might upgrade to crossfire or Sli later but thats totally later...wanna play Metro 2033,Assasin Creed and ofcourse BF3 and COD MW3....plz suggest me some models for GPU within that price range....will upgarde to 4 gb ram,Intel 2500k processor,Psu mentioned earlier and some goddamn mobo(either Asus or Gigabyte probably)....Thanks in advance...

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
For PSU get Corsair GS600 or TX650 V2. For graphics card, the best option within 10k is MSI 6850 Cyclone.

shuvadeep

Broken In
New GPU upgradation

well,i have decided for goin with MSI R6870 Twin Frozr II/OC....along with MSI Z68A-GD55 (B3) mobo with Corsair (4 Gb RAm and 650PSU)....and offcourse Intel i5 2500K processor....hope they are all available in India(Kolkata),I am from Bengal....can anyone state me the price of this model of (GPU and Mobo),MSI....any other suggestion would be nice...thanks in advance...

Top Bottom