Graphics Cards related queries here.

pulsar_swift

Youngling
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

if u OC, HAWK is pure VFM. also in long run, with such a cooler, the life of the card will be extended than the usual "anda" cooler.

i not know what your system got, so if its a low power system, can go with FSP Saga II 400W or Gigabyte 460W. but to be safe, FSP Saga II 500w or Corsair CX400W is recommended. more is better.

about the cabby, i using it. and i doubt it'll fit well. it'll cause more problem with the HDDs. change it.

Buddy you are confusing me with all the PSUs

HD 5770 will it run on a CX 400 ? I thought VX 450 was minimum. Whats the Ops config ?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

@sam
did u play warcraft 3 ¿¿

well not yet. i basically play Age of Empires.

Buddy you are confusing me with all the PSUs

HD 5770 will it run on a CX 400 ? I thought VX 450 was minimum. Whats the Ops config ?

its not confusing at all. to power HD5770, a good 400W unit needed. like FSP Saha II 400W or Gigabyte 460W (overrated). now add to it, you have a 125W proccy & a premium board. so a CX400W or Seasonic 380W or FSP Saga II 500W will work just fine. take the latter as the bottom line, not the former or the Corsair VX450W.

OP? happy20b? he bought X4 620 + same mobo as u. and the usual stuff. so his pc sufficiently powered by FSP Saga II 400W.

Piyush

Lanaya

guys suggest me a good graphics card for TV viewing.

budget - 7k.
for that purpose u'll need more memory rather than horsepower
gts 250/hd 4850 (1 gb) will do it

and what happened about your pc problem
u didnt reply back

dilipc

Broken In

my pc problem got solved. it wad due to failure of smps.

whats the price of the gpu u mentioned

Geek_rahul

Broken In

Guys Thanks a lot for the advises I'm pretty set for the MSI one but I'm hell CONFUSED for which PSU to go for :lol::lol:
Can you please provide a list of reliable and SASTA PSU's with price quotations
&&&&& BTW whats the difference between Gigabyte 80 Plus Active PFC 460W and Gigabyte 460W Superb price same any diff.??????

LASTLY guys u r sure that HD5770 won't fit in my cabby (Iball Pride Dimensions: 14.17 x 7 x 15.6 inches (H x W x L) mid level cabinet ) if yes then hell yes I,m :wwe: Expenses bEEp!!!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Guys Thanks a lot for the advises I'm pretty set for the MSI one but I'm hell CONFUSED for which PSU to go for :lol::lol:
Can you please provide a list of reliable and SASTA PSU's with price quotations
&&&&& BTW whats the difference between Gigabyte 80 Plus Active PFC 460W and Gigabyte 460W Superb price same any diff.??????

LASTLY guys u r sure that HD5770 won't fit in my cabby (Iball Pride Dimensions: 14.17 x 7 x 15.6 inches (H x W x L) mid level cabinet ) if yes then hell yes I,m :wwe: Expenses bEEp!!!

If u want to blow HD5770 on a sasta PSU on 1st day itself then go get it....
but it is highly not recommended...spend on gud PSU...if want 2
keep ur card healthy.....forget abt those sasta techcom PSU's.....

get good brands...from seasonic or corsair......:mrgreen:

& 10.5" card will need a ATX cabby....:cool:

anagh.k1

Broken In

i want to buy a graphic card within 3500 it should run latest games like mass effect 2,etc
other specifications:
ddr3
1gb

Piyush

Lanaya

^^at 4k u can get hd 4670
will play all games at med resl and med/low details

Revolution

Wise Old Owl

i want to buy a graphic card within 3500 it should run latest games like mass effect 2,etc
other specifications:
ddr3
1gb

May be u will get Ati HD 4670 DDR3 512MB but not the 1GB version.
And I think 1GB card waste,1GB will not be a huge boost for the cards of this range.....

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX

ppl will a CM 310 or Zebronics Antibiotic be able to accomodate HD 4870 or 5750?

chetan.g

Journeyman

Hello Friends,

I really want some suggestion on two graphics card, wel, after exhaustive research I found two graphics card which can play the latest DX 11 and HD games..

1: ATI Radeon HD 5850

2: ATI Radeon HD 5750

My budget is 12 to 15k . Please suggest wether I have choosen correct graphic card, and which is the best among these two or there are still better than these on line

thanks

Piyush

Lanaya

Hello Friends,

I really want some suggestion on two graphics card, wel, after exhaustive research I found two graphics card which can play the latest DX 11 and HD games..

1: ATI Radeon HD 5850

2: ATI Radeon HD 5750

My budget is 12 to 15k . Please suggest wether I have choosen correct graphic card, and which is the best among these two or there are still better than these on line

thanks

ATI Radeon HD 5850->16k (corsair vx 550W 4.6k)

ATI Radeon HD 5750->9.2k (corsair vx 450W 3.7k)

ATI Radeon HD 5770->8k (corsair cx 400W 3k)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

ATI Radeon HD 5850->16k (corsair vx 550W 4.6k)

ATI Radeon HD 5750->9.2k (corsair vx 450W 3.7k)

ATI Radeon HD 5770->8k (corsair cx 400W 3k)

mhm. little spelling checking will be very much appreciated. specially in case of option 2 & 3, about the PSU. not to forget about the price too:smile:

Top Bottom