Graphics Cards related queries here.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

yep. HD4890 and GTX275 are in same league (but GTX275 has little bit more fps, which could be spared for the liking of color Red) . Get the one that you like more :)

DarkDante

Journeyman

can i play crysis in high-very high settings wit hd4890?also which brand should i go with

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

Oh yes.

brands if you want a decent price:

Palit
Point of View
Zotac

Premium brands:

EVGA
XFX
Gigabyte
ASUS

DarkDante

Journeyman

can i get these cards in baroda, in gujarat or will i have to go to mumbai?if so, where should i look for them?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

Both the GTX275 and HD4890 are good cards...Definately..they will run Crysis with all maxed out....! I was able too..! :)

Not sure about availability in your home town..if you cannot go to Mumbai, you can order the cards online (and get them after 6-7 days of boring wait).

Though what are your system specifications....is it a new build, or you will plug these cards, into an existent build.

WHY not go for two 4770s and X-fire them. They will beat both the above...! In price and performance..!

fatalcore

Journeyman

Hi,Everyone, Please help me once again,i have some terrible problem.I am using Q9550,i got hold of XFX 250 I GB Graphics card, and i purchased the new PSU as suggested,But Now i want to change my motherboard,I am thinking of Intel DG45ID or ASUS P5Q-EM,Please help.
I also want to sell of my Current Motherboard Intel DQ35MP Purchased on 22/07/09,What shold i do?I live in Kolkata.My range is 7000 only for new board.
I want to play games only and use it for .Net programming sometimes.Please help,
Looking forward for your Cooperation,
Thanking You!
FataCore

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

For 7k you will get a pretty good board.

check this one: Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3L

fatalcore

Journeyman

thanks desiibond,But what about the two boards that i mentioned?
I also want to know that what is the difference Between Performance PC and Mainstream PC? and Chipset motherboards? difference between P45 and G45 ?
I accept to be an ignorant fool,and i ope you guys will definitely mae me aware of the terms.
Thanks a lot,
Fatalcore

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

I would stay away from those Intel motherboards. ASUS/Gigabyte/MSI boards offer better VFM.

ASUS P5Q-EM is a good board but having only one PCI slot is not good.

in ASUS, you can Check ASUS P5Q (*lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=2752) or Asus P5N7A-VM with nvidia 9300GT onboard or

DarkDante

Journeyman

hey how much will 2 4770s/4870 in x-fire cost?my system config is intel core 2 duo E4500@2.20 Ghz,an intel D945GCPE motherboard,2X1 Transcend 1GB ram.I'm plugging the card into an old build

foruamit2004

Broken In

^^^ better get a single ATI 4890@ ~ 14k. crossfire solution will reqiure more money, more power, better PSU, sometimes has issues with games ( mostly newly launched).

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

around 13k to 14k. you need more RAM and a better proccy to really push Crossfire.

btw, what is the resolution of your monitor?

fatalcore

Journeyman

Hi desibond,
thanks for your sugesstion. "Stay away from Intel" i am pleased that u have asured me to stay away.
But I am getting confused about the boards,My budget is Only Rs.7000 if i can realise my current board for rs.5000. I hope you can understand me.

So can u please kindly suggest me only 1 or one alternate motherboard within that budget. Please,I will go and buy that boad only, So i have to be 100% sure,i hope u can understand it brother. I use Q9550,8GB Corsair,620W Corsair Psu,one XFX 250 1GB.

Please suggest one final board considering my available money.

Thanks
FatalCore.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

if you are using Q9550, you better get a high quality board as these quad core's full potential is not yet utilized. And by getting high quality board, you get efficient power usage and also life will be longer.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Hi desibond,
thanks for your sugesstion. "Stay away from Intel" i am pleased that u have asured me to stay away.
But I am getting confused about the boards,My budget is Only Rs.7000 if i can realise my current board for rs.5000. I hope you can understand me.

So can u please kindly suggest me only 1 or one alternate motherboard within that budget. Please,I will go and buy that boad only, So i have to be 100% sure,i hope u can understand it brother. I use Q9550,8GB Corsair,620W Corsair Psu,one XFX 250 1GB.

Please suggest one final board considering my available money.

Thanks
FatalCore.

There are really some good mobos under 7K.

Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3L ( Ultra Durable Series :p ) & MSI P45 NEO3 FR.

Get whichever you you can find though I would recommend the 1st one :p.

abhadi

Broken In

Hi guys,
I've decided to go for 2 X Hd4770. . . Mobo - MSI - 790gx
Smps - Tagan u-37 500W.... Will it be sufficient for those cards ??? Or else should i go for SMPS change ??? Please help me out guys....

Thanks in advance...

fatalcore

Journeyman

Hi
ASUS P5Q-EM
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3L
ASUS P5Q

Which one is good?for my Processor?

Please advce,
Thanks
Fatalcore

Top Bottom