Graphics Cards related queries here.

bippukt

In the zone
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

1 lakh!!! Man, imagine the kind of desktop gaming rig we could make with that much money...really, let him get the desktop...even if he gives away his laptop for free, it would be cheaper for him :p

dixit8611

Journeyman

Hello to all, my system specs are ASUS-M2N-MX-SE, athlon X2 4000+, 2 GB DDR2 RAM 667 MHZ,gigabyte 460 watt PSU and PALIT GTX 260 sonic......I am not getting good gaming performance as expected from GTX 260 due to cpu bottlenecking as my LCD is 19 inch 1440 X 900. now i want to upgrade my cpu and mobo in 5 to 6 k. any suggestions .??????
I am thinking of gigabyte G31 mobo and intel e5200 priced at 5.5 k. What do u think ? plz suggest thanks.......

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

I don't think there is a bottleneck here.

Which game are you playing and which OS your pc is on?

I am able to play all the games at full resolution.

dixit8611

Journeyman

actually i am not getting the performance as shown on reviews in crysis, cod 5, STALKER CLEAR SKY, CRYSIS HIGH 25 fps, COD 5 ULTRA 40 FPS and 40 in STALKER EVEN DEAD SPACE 40 fps and os is window vista 32 bit

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

@dixit8611

Which PSU do you have?
At what speed you use ur CPU?
There are so many things that affect the performance.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

those reviewers will be using core i7 or high end processors with low latency DDR3 RAMs for review. don't expect the same for your rig.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

@ dixit8611 - It's very true you will not get performance similar to those reviews as your cpu is really bottlenecking your gfx card & it's speed is not that great. Just get the g31+e5200 combination & trust me it will perform way better.

E5200 @ stock can easily beat a 7750/7850B.E.. Just oc the cpu to 3Ghz & see how well it performs :p

dixit8611

Journeyman

E5200 @ stock can easily beat a 7750/7850B.E.. Just oc the cpu to 3Ghz & see how well it performs :p
Can u tell me a useful link where i can see e5200 vs 7750 or 7850.....*www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/athlonx2_7850/ see this for 7850.....as far as i know on stock 7850 is better than e5200........

Last edited:

fatalcore

Journeyman

Hi, I use a intel quad core ,Intel DQ35MP Motherboard, 4 gb ram , 500W SLI Smps,XFX 9500 1GB and 320GB HDD. Can u kindly suggest me a Graphics card? I want to UpGrade.

fatalcore

Journeyman

Hi desiibond,
Thanks a lot for your reply,Can u kindly tell me that how is GeForce® 250 GTS 1024MB DDR3 Core Edition (GS-250X-ZDFC) ?
And what is the price of this card in India?
Can u please tell me the price of GTX295 in India?
It will Be very Helpfull, I am also using a Creative 7.1 Sound Card , So will there be any Problem With The upgrade?
i Use Vista Ultimate 64 Bit.
Thanks a lot.
Looking Forward for Your Suggestion.
Thanks,
FatalCore

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

GTX295 should be around 35k in India but not sure though.

GTS250 is good if you get it inside 8k coz HD4870 is available for 9.5k and GTX260 for 10.5k

damngoodman999

damnbadman666

Hi desiibond,
Thanks a lot for your reply,Can u kindly tell me that how is GeForce® 250 GTS 1024MB DDR3 Core Edition (GS-250X-ZDFC) ?
And what is the price of this card in India?
Can u please tell me the price of GTX295 in India?
It will Be very Helpfull, I am also using a Creative 7.1 Sound Card , So will there be any Problem With The upgrade?
i Use Vista Ultimate 64 Bit.
Thanks a lot.
Looking Forward for Your Suggestion.
Thanks,
FatalCore

GTX 295 from palit 28K

No problem with the Creative 7.1 - its only PCi card !

fatalcore

Journeyman

GTX295 will be very costly for me, GTS 250 will be a ok purchase.What do u say?
and thanks for the vital information.
Fatalcore

Top Bottom