Graphics Cards related queries here.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

my friend is going to buy SAPPHIRE HD 4670 frm prime....who is giving warranty for SAPPHIRE gfx card in india?
Is rashi the dealer of SAPPHIRE in india?
pls...reply...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Aditya Infotech is the distributor of sapphire products in here...........So they will give warranty

yogindrass

Right off the assembly line

Hi, i am look to buy an HD4850
but i am unable to choose between PALIT/SAPPHIRE/MSI
of them all sapphire is the costliest(9200/-) but looks great and also rocks with frames rates in all games except crysis(here palit) is better. i also dnt have any idea who provides a better service in india
So, please suggest me which one to go for

yogindrass

forgot to mention i compared them in overclockers website so, if i am wrong plz do spare me

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

@yogindrass.

What PSU do you have and what is the max resolution of your monitor?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Hi, i am look to buy an HD4850
but i am unable to choose between PALIT/SAPPHIRE/MSI
of them all sapphire is the costliest(9200/-) but looks great and also rocks with frames rates in all games except crysis(here palit) is better. i also dnt have any idea who provides a better service in india
So, please suggest me which one to go for

I would recommend a palit HD 4850 GDDR5 around 9.5K.

Sapphire dist is Aditya infotech.
Palit & MSI dist is Tirupati Enterprise.

BTW, service varies from place to place so check with your local disttributor/dealer.

yogindrass

monitor 22'inch samsung

psu- i am confused among

corsair-cx400(people say this is the best)
cool master cm extreme 500w
vip 600w temperature controlled

actually, i read in review that its better that it best that iget 500w psu but that costs a lot in corsair but my friends argue that cx400 will do the job instead of getting a cool master or vip which are 500 and 600w respecitvely they come at price undert 3k
is it true can i go for cx400 or shall i go for the others (my buget is restricted to 3k for psu)

surinder

Tech addict

PSU have nothing to do with monitor. For buying a PSU you have to consider mainly your Processor, graphic card,and yes other components in side the cabinet do contribute to power consumption as well. Thumb rule for a non OC system is get at least 25% more powerful PSU then total power consumption of your system excluding display of coarse. So for accurate reply please let us know your system's going to be configuration.

BTW under 3K nothing can beat a Corsiar CX400. Though a Zebronics real power pro 600 @3.2K not bad either if you want to step down a little from top notch performance and dependability.

yogindrass

hi surrender,
i know there nothing between psu and monitor those specification are in reply for the below quote frm desiibond
What PSU do you have and what is the max resolution of your monitor?

i just needed to know whether cx400 is enough for hd4850 card

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

If your samsung 22" is fullHD, you better get HD4870 or GTX260 to enjoy gaming at FullHD.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz

HD4770 is first ATI Card, which isn't a HOT STove. It runs very cool as compared to other ATI cards.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

come on. Only HD4850 and HD4870 run hot. Most other GPU's are pretty cool.

Rishi87

Broken In

Hey guys, what's the price difference between XFX's 4770 HD two reference design models (YDFC and YDLC)? Do they cost same?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

XFX basic one costs around 7.6k and one with premium cooler price is around 1.5k more.

Top Bottom