Graphics Cards related queries here.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

KaranTh85 said:
Ya..it means shouting in the forum...:D
:eek:
Oh! You already told this for a guy in some thread...Right?
Look @ his post...He uses this :)mad:) smily...Sure, he is very angry....:D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Re: 7900 gs PRoblem HELP!!!

YA! I CHANGED THE PORT....

CORRECTED THE PROBLEM BY 50% ONLY....

GAMES STILL HANGS:mad:

I HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED 3 FANS(RS 3 x 40) IN MY SYSTEM..:)

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Dude, now its two things.... either your mobo PCIe slot is corrupt or your card has served you well and given up :|. Try some other card and see if the problem still persists... and if it dosen't, than your card is gone. Get a HD4850x2 ASAP :).

TheLetterD

Will Power

:confused:helllllpppppppp!!!!
urgnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wanna buy a grphc crd 4-5k>>
wazz the diifff btwn pci x16 1/2.0?
any performance drop if i use a 9500gt/9600gt on a p5n mx<pci x16 1> 450wpsu enough when used with a e7200?:rolleyes::grin::)):eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
8)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

:confused:helllllpppppppp!!!!
urgnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wanna buy a grphc crd 4-5k>>
wazz the diifff btwn pci x16 1/2.0?
any performance drop if i use a 9500gt/9600gt on a p5n mx<pci x16 1> 450wpsu enough when used with a e7200?:rolleyes::grin::)):eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
8)

Your question was answer somewhere previously. And ya, please and I mean, please ease on that dumb smileys. Gosh, they are irritating.

Anyways,if you can increase your budget, you can swing a sweet deal for a Palit HD4670 for around 5.7-5.8k. If you can't, your best bet would be either a 9500GT or an old card like the 8600GT. I think 450W would be enough coz I used to run my 8800GT OC'd with a E4500 OC'd and 2GB RAM before getting my 500W PSU. The performance difference ranges from 5-10% at the most.

himanshu_game

Creating New Worlds

Dude, now its two things.... either your mobo PCIe slot is corrupt or your card has served you well and given up :|. Try some other card and see if the problem still persists... and if it dosen't, than your card is gone. Get a HD4850x2 ASAP :).
MY system specs are-
q6600 2.4-2.7 ghz
abit ip35-e
2 gb ddr 2 667 (kingston)
250 gb hdd(seagate 16 mb buffer)
palit 7900 gs(2 year OLD)
I have a question?
which graphic card from--
ati 4870 1 GB
ati 4850 512 MB
ati 4830
ati 4850 x2 2 gb

so that there are no bottlenecks in the system...

IS 2 GB raM ENOUGH.......
what about ddr 3?
want to play games at 1600x1200 at high setting like nfs UC,gta 4,mirror edge,crysis warhead,HAWX,street fighter 4 etc and some nice and funny small games as well..

which power supply to use(from cosair etc)?
can anyone recommand me a good gaming mouse(for normal hands (upto 2K).
MY MX 518 live for 1 YEAR..........:(

need advice on creative EP-630 ..
how is the sound quality..
PRICE?
what about pairing it with cowon O2......:D

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

@himanshu_game
I have a question?
ati 4870 1 GB
ati 4850 512 MB
ati 4830
ati 4850 x2 2 gb

Ans-4870 1GB

Ans-No. buy 2 GB more ur board support 8 GB RAM

what about ddr 3?
Ans-No.Expensive and its useless with ur CPU

want to play games at 1600x1200 at high setting like nfs UC,gta 4,mirror edge,crysis warhead,HAWX,street fighter 4 etc and some nice and funny small games as well..

Ans-u can play all these game with 4870 1GB and plz buy 2 GB more or 1 GB at least.

Ans-650W Power Supply(CMPSU650TX)=Rs6200
620W Power Supply (CMPSU620HX)=Rs 6800

Both r available on theitwares

Ans-Razer Krait but i suggest u use ur 518

PRICE?
Ans-sound quality is superp i used it its better than ipod earpiece and price is not confirm near about 800 buck or 650

Ans-Sorry no idea;)

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

rajkumar_pb
Psychosocial
comp@ddict

Thanks buddy for your suggestions.

The only 8600GT card my friend could find in here is zebronics, Sparkle & palit 8600GT
but hey are ddr2 based - should he go for 8600GT ddr2 based cards.

Guys do you have any links that proves intelg31+2180 is better in gaming than amd 5000+ ?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

MY system specs are-
q6600 2.4-2.7 ghz
abit ip35-e
2 gb ddr 2 667 (kingston)
250 gb hdd(seagate 16 mb buffer)
palit 7900 gs(2 year OLD)
I have a question?
ati 4870 1 GB
ati 4850 512 MB
ati 4830
ati 4850 x2 2 gb

so that there are no bottlenecks in the system...

what about ddr 3?

PRICE?

4850x2

4GB if u can afford

EP-630 --> Rs.750/-. ..... amazing pair of earphones !!

himanshu_game

Creating New Worlds

@himanshu_game

whats the performance diff. b/w the ddr 2 667 and ddr 2 1066 MHZ
HOW MUCH XTRA FRAMES I WILL GET IN THE GAMES.....
I HAVE 2 GB ddr 2 667......:(
BUYING 2 GB OF DDR 2 667 is a good choice??????:rolleyes:

AND WHAT ABOUT THE ATI RADEON 58XX SERIES....
I THinK IT IS COMING VERY SOON
in 3-4 MONTHS AND THESE CARDS supports DX 11 and will perform .5X - 2.3X depending on the card in 58xx series where X refrers to 4870 1gb version

himanshu_game

Creating New Worlds

^^
instead of buying 2 GB OF DDR 2 667
get 2 GB OF DDR 2 800 MHz

if I buy 2 gb ddr 2 800
then MY 4 gb will run at lowest common
i.e 667 MHZ

WHY WASTE money on 800 mhz:)

VAISE!!!!!HOW MUCH PERFORMANCE BOOST I WILL GET....... :cool:
WHEN WILL 58XX SERIES COMING OUT IN US....

Dear Rajkumar_ob / KaranTH85 / Physchosocial - You guys seem to know everythin abt computer gadgets and doin a great job helpin the newbies.. :)
I will too need a suggestion from ya guys - am lookin out to buy a system capable of playing the latest games but still cant afford for too costly graphic cards. can you help me assemble a good piece?
I have shortlisted on the following Config,
Core 2 Duo 2.53,2(or)4 GB DDR2 ram,22" monitor etc.. I want a good suggestion on which graphic card to buy and wat PSU i need to use.. My budget for a graphic card is around 5 k and PSU - the VFM(whichever is the best). Appreciate your help a lot as i'm planning to get the system by today or max tomorrow.
Have been using a P4 2Ghz system, 1 gb ddr1 ram, nvidia gforce 256 gb graphics card till now.. and am from chennai.
or is there a better confidg i can choose for gaming?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

whats the performance diff. b/w the ddr 2 667 and ddr 2 1066 MHZ
HOW MUCH XTRA FRAMES I WILL GET IN THE GAMES.....
I HAVE 2 GB ddr 2 667......:(
BUYING 2 GB OF DDR 2 667 is a good choice??????:rolleyes:

AND WHAT ABOUT THE ATI RADEON 58XX SERIES....
I THinK IT IS COMING VERY SOON
in 3-4 MONTHS AND THESE CARDS supports DX 11 and will perform .5X - 2.3X depending on the card in 58xx series where X refrers to 4870 1gb version

u asked for ddr-3 not for ddr2.let comes to ur question again there is not huge difference between DDR-2 667 and DDR2-1066 in games sorry to say there is no extra frames u get buy good GPU for frames and flame the game :D.

yes buying 2GB DDR-2 667 is a good choice when u overclock ur CPU the frequency of RAM will increase also which fulfill the CPU FSB requirement.If u think ur DDR-667 is not available to fulfill the FSB requirement so u go for DDR2-800 but i don't think u needed DDR2-800.

58 series is not coming soon so if u can control ur gaming worms so wait otherwise go for 48 series its value for money man

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz

Dear Rajkumar_ob / KaranTH85 / Physchosocial - You guys seem to know everythin abt computer gadgets and doin a great job helpin the newbies.. :)
I will too need a suggestion from ya guys - am lookin out to buy a system capable of playing the latest games but still cant afford for too costly graphic cards. can you help me assemble a good piece?
Core 2 Duo 2.53,2(or)4 GB DDR2 ram,22" monitor etc.. I want a good suggestion on which graphic card to buy and wat PSU i need to use.. My budget for a graphic card is around 5 k and PSU - the VFM(whichever is the best). Appreciate your help a lot as i'm planning to get the system by today or max tomorrow.
Have been using a P4 2Ghz system, 1 gb ddr1 ram, nvidia gforce 256 gb graphics card till now.. and am from chennai.

You didn't mention your exact budget. :)
Anyway, here's a cheap one.
Intel C2D E7200
Kingston 2 GB DDR2 800 Mhz
If you could extend your budget, then get a 9600GT based card. (EVGA is cheaper than PALIT's offering). If you can't extend your budget, then a 4670 based card is your best choice.
Monitor- Dell E228WFP (I don't have much knowledge about monitors. This monitor is a good one. I don't know much about the others.)
PSU- Corsair HX520
Cheaper PSUs are available, but they don't have efficiency as good as this one.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

Get E7200 w/o any second thought...

For Mobo, get MSI P35 Neo F - 4.6k.... or Palit P35A - 4.2k...

ViewSonic 22" 2226W - 11k or ViewSonic 2245WM - 15.8k
Get Dell if u have enuff money to spare...

Get Kingston 2GB 800MHz RAM for 1.7k...
Graphics Card for 5k..!!!
I suggest you to get a HD4670 for 5.5/5.8k max.... coz this is the best VFM card u buy at this price..
And for PSU,get PowerSafe Silver 500W SMPS - 1.7k and if u can afford, then get CoolerMaster EP500W - 2.3k..
But, you wont able to spend much money on PSU, then get Zebronics 500W SATA II PSU for around 1k...:D

FYI I am rajkumar_pb, not Rajkumar_ob....:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Top Bottom