Graphics Cards related queries here.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

^^ Sure u can.. and it will...
But for just 1.7k more u get Palit HD4670 which is a stable performer for the price u give...
I dont want u waste 4k in investing such outdated card...Just get HD4670 and play all the games w/o any hiccups at low-mid or even at high(Not in newer games) settings...

izzikio_rage

Technomancer

yeah that was the plan ....but my comp dealer says that he has never heard of the card....which is basically code for "its a premium product ...I'm gonna charge a lot for it" :) any other suggestions in the same range....I also checked out the sparkle 9500 and ATI HD4500 and of course there is that 9600GT that I've been suggested......suggest?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

@izzikio_rage
BTW Where u from..

HD4670 is available in www.itwares.com and the buddy rahul from it wares is user in our forum...I advise u to buy things from there... If u r in Mumbai, no deal in getting this..Juz pick it up directly...Otherwise u have to order online and recieve thru courier pickup...

If u r not interested in online shopping, then try to get Palit or XpertVision 9600GT.. the former one for 6.6k and latter is around 6k....

HD4670>9600GT

Dont ever think to buy 9500GT..Its complete B$ and worthless....

izzikio_rage

Technomancer

nahi yaar....am from jaipur......i'll check out that site , but no one at home is gonna let me order online.....:) ....6K is a little too high...any suggestions near 4000?

Mike84

Broken In

no reply?

When is this HD4850X2 going to be released in India? And any idea about the price???

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

no reply?

When is this HD4850X2 going to be released in India? And any idea about the price???

It will be around 20k to 25k ,,, but it takes two months to release in india

I think PALIT 's HD 4850 X2 will be less compared to other brands

ashray99923

Broken In

hello guys i am confused with the selection of graphic card....
my pc config is intel c2d e7200
mobo galaxy mcp73
1 gb kingston ram 667mhz...

plzz suggest me graphic card ...for latest games i am going to play on 19" monitor.
also i am casual gamer....maybe i am going to play games on windows xp means using direct x 9 (not using vista for a while)..also i am tight on budget Rs.5000-6000.
thank you.....reply soon..i am from mumbai.

MenTaLLyMenTaL

Broken In

^ 9600GT for around 6.5k
or HD4670 - around 5.8k - a little lower performance than 9600GT.
or Palit 9600GSO - around 6k - more or less equal to hd4670

maybe u can find XpertVision 9600GT for just 6k

Mike84

Broken In

^^ Thanks UGPU...
My frind's buying PC in jan.. i would definitely recommend this for him... And might get that for myself too... will settle for a lesser gpu rite now.. may be cheapest 4670 avaliable :)

GAJU

Right off the assembly line

tell me how i get best display in nvidiageforce7100gs graphics card?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

@GAJU

Its a very ooooooooolder gfx card...BTW if u want to buy this, forgot it...Just get atleast 8600GT..
If u already have it..sell it off and get a new 8600GT....:D

MenTaLLyMenTaL

Broken In

Could someone answer my post #6964? *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=984587&postcount=6964

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

all card having TV-out u can connect throw S-video cable which comes with card or DVI-VGA(with dongle)- s-video port(use converter) or VGA to audio(L+R) video port

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard

^^ Thanks UGPU...
My frind's buying PC in jan.. i would definitely recommend this for him... And might get that for myself too... will settle for a lesser gpu rite now.. may be cheapest 4670 avaliable :)

Jan, u *^*%&% WTF!!!!

Come bak in Jan, by then who knows a host of new mid range cards might be out. Seriously u guys need to get ur timings right!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: