Graphics Cards related queries here.

bendre123

Broken In
hey friend i want to purchase PCX graphic card my budget is Rs. 10000.
can u give the list of best graphic card available in the market.
thanks

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
10K budget??

When u have a 10K budget for graphics card do not thnk go for 6600Gt w/o doubt its the best card for that kinda budget :lol:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
magnet said:
....btw....now where is nvidia experince centre now???
Hey buddy never heard of the nvidia experience center that to even in lamington road...... also could locate any of it when i visited lamy many times during my pc upgradation process :lol: :wink:

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
how can u get a 6800GT within 14k's ??? and how can u get a 6800 within 14k's ??? please give the adress of the shop if u do get those ....... anyway for 14k's ... us hould bele to get a 6600GT Gamer's Edition card .....

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
hell yeah .. a 6600 gives about 1/3 performance of a 6600GT ...

compare this :

6600 nonGT : stocked at 300/500 , 128bit ddr mem (2.8ns/3.0ns) .. 7.8 GBps memorybandwith
6600GT : stocked at 500/1000 , 128bit ddr3 mem. (1.6ns/2.0ns) .. 15.63 GBps memory bandwidth

the higher memory bandwidth means better performance at higher res. with aa,af ...

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
6600gt may atmost go abt 80-90% of up or lower to 6600 vanilla
256mb with geforce 6600 is not as good buy fro today

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
which maker to go for

i am going to buy a 7800 gtx but i am not sure of whcih company shouild i go for asus , xfx etc whcih one guys i need the best so please tell me also i went to nvida expernce centre in mumbai is it good place to buy a card from plesase hurry i will be buying it by 25 i asked the nvidia exp cent guys they say it will be avilable after 18 .price is problem i need the max performance i am substiuting it for a qudro because it does not fit my budget so please give me some advice bye

magnet

Youngling
yup nvidia themselves hav started the xperience centre.....and u buying frm the factory then whts the fault....nywazys where is it located....i never found it

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
its not like u are buying from the factory nvida expernce centre belong to big its a distrubituor like rashi it a part of bbc and they mainly sell only xfx card and i have xfx cards are not that good any ways it on tara temple lane lamington road i u can ask any body were is tara temple lane it s a small lane from the main road

loo_31

Broken In
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

geek_rohit said:
I'm sick of seeing so many graphics cards related threads. Now I have made a new thread. Now post all your GFX card related questions and queries in here. Whether it is price, whether it is which card to buy and whether it is nVidia or ATi, anything which includes graphics cards. And mods please make this thread this sticky. So that it stays on the top for everyone to see. This will make it easier to find the thread for graphics cards and also it will make it more neat.
hi geek_rohit I have bought recently XFX 5700LE 256MB graphics card for Rs.3500/-. I have seen replies that it sucks, is it true if it is then tell me what to do? After one month it has started giving problem that driver failed to draw and system is gets restart again & again. Is there any solution???

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
hi i have a geforce xfx mx 4000 128mb card
can ny 1 tll me how many bucks ' ll i get for it as i plan to buy a new card by sellin it

just an idea atlest ?
plz... :idea:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
hi i have a geforce xfx mx 4000 128mb card
can ny 1 tll me how many bucks ' ll i get for it as i plan to buy a new card by sellin it

just an idea atlest ?
plz... :idea:

OP
geek_rohit

geek_rohit

In the zone
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

loo_31 said:
geek_rohit said:
I'm sick of seeing so many graphics cards related threads. Now I have made a new thread. Now post all your GFX card related questions and queries in here. Whether it is price, whether it is which card to buy and whether it is nVidia or ATi, anything which includes graphics cards. And mods please make this thread this sticky. So that it stays on the top for everyone to see. This will make it easier to find the thread for graphics cards and also it will make it more neat.
hi geek_rohit I have bought recently XFX 5700LE 256MB graphics card for Rs.3500/-. I have seen replies that it sucks, is it true if it is then tell me what to do? After one month it has started giving problem that driver failed to draw and system is gets restart again & again. Is there any solution???

Well the 5700LE is an entry level card so don't expect much performance from it. Now as for your problem, how the trouble started, was it sudden or after u installed some software or tinkered with ur hardware. Since ur system keeps on rebooting I doubt it is a GFX card prob. Some thing else is wrong. Now if after powering on nothing is diaplyed that mean the GFX card isn't working. If the POST messages are displayed that means some other hardware problem is there, and the card is OK. Check all the cables and see for some loose connections. See if it gives some beeps.

rajendra99

Broken In
Hi,

I have AMD Athlon 2800+ CPU and 1 GB RAM with a 21" monitor.

I want a new graphics card that will let me play GTA San Andreas at 1600X1200 with antialiasing and anisotropic filtering. My motherboard has AGP slot. My current card GeForce 5700 LE can play only at 1024X768 and without antialiasing.

What card do you suggest at lowest possible price? And where to get it in Mumbai (phone no. will be appreciated, I don't live in Mumbai).

please help...

Top Bottom