Graphics Cards related queries here.

Who

Guess Who's Back
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

praka123 said:
Hello,
I am new to GFX cards,I'm thinking of buying a XFX 7300 GT 256 DDRII for my p4 2.8ghz pc.what i want to know is will it works fine without any overheating issues.

You will not have any problems with overheating so ever, due to XFX provides a fan with this card.
( i am not very sure of this, tell me if there is a fan when you buy the card) also there is one last thing i need to tell you i just check 7600 GS comes around for 4k-5k , it is way better than 7300 GT or you can even try & get 7600 GT which comes around 6k , the reason is these card can you let you play most of the new games on fairly high setting at 1024 x 768, so in the end you choose. & yeah 7300 GT itself will let you play at med setting on 1024 x 768 with most games with shadows, aa,af turnd off.

keith_j_snyder2 said:
3.Buy a card for $250 & show your bling...bling...& even after 15 months ur card is still surviving but with a little nick of a lag,but u still enjoy all the gaming fun of DX10 & DX9.
i would go with this option if someone is ready to pay the bills thats is :D

Last edited:

GeekyBoy

In the zone

Can the Intel Desktop board D945GCCR support 8500 GT and 8600 GT ?

What is da price of both cards in Kolkata ?

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl

Well , any board with a PCIe4x or better slot should support any PCIe card ... 8500GT is around 6k's .. and 8600GT around 9k's. ..

damnthenet

Journeyman

PLEASE someone tell me a good graphic card for MSI P965 NEO V.....
I'm NOT a GREAT GAMER.... but want to play at least games like NFS Carbon....
I want something compitable for C2D E6320 at price around rs. 3000/-
PLEASE TELL THE BRAND NAME ALSO...
OR
SHALL I GO IN FOR INTEL D965RYCK motherboard with INTEGRATED GRAPHICS

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis

for around rs3000/- u'll get a 7300LE or a 6200 gfx card. they'll enable u to play nfs carbon but with most of the eye candy turned off. if u plan to do even a bit of gaming, i suggest u go in for a dedicated gfx card. integrated gfx are no good (particularly those on intel chipset mobos)

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

I think u should expand a budget a lil' bit.....& get an 8500GT.Although it still won't be able to run the "eye Candy" but its better than 7300 GT and XBONEZ is right those integrated cards are of no use,those are meant for just diplay.I mean all those with nVidia or ATi chipsets are ok...but for the games like the kids play,not the for real adrenaline filled one!

paladin4321

Right off the assembly line

my MB is an ASUS SiS 650 chipset
2.0 Ghz P 4
640 MB RAM
I currently have a GeForce 2

which is the best GC under 7 k which will run on my machine?

sushantvirdi

Journeyman

I am having problem with my graphic card. It was working fine for years, but today it is not showing up. I tried reinstalling the drivers but it does not show up.
I get the error which is shown in the screenshot below. My card is Geforce MX 200. Does it mean my AGP slot is kaput

*i18.tinypic.com/4yz24ww.jpg

Please tell me what should i do.

paladin4321

Right off the assembly line

Is the 7600GT available in the AGP version??
my motherboard only supports upto AGP 4X

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

paladin4321 said:
Is the 7600GT available in the AGP version??
my motherboard only supports upto AGP 4X

ya re 7600GT is available in AGp....and is surely backward compatible wid AGP 4x...but idont think u have a good sys to utilise it to the full potential so better a sys upgrade first!!!

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart

I want to know who are the ati graphics card dealers in India.Please someone reply.I have selected ATI after a long analysis of both the companies latest Dx10 products and found a major flaw in the geforce 8 series.

prafulltcs

Broken In

I have AMD 3000+ and ASUS MOBO A8N-VM, 256MB RAM,

I want to upgrade my RAM? and add a good Grfix card to my system.

Will u please suggest me a Good RAm configuration and Grafix card ??

I am plaaning to order it from abroad ..

Waiting for rplies...

I have AMD 3000+ and ASUS MOBO A8N-VM, 256MB RAM,

I have read this thread , but very much confused which Grfix card will suit my system.

I want to upgrade my RAM? and add a good Grfix card to my system.

Will u please suggest me a Good RAm configuration and Grafix card ??

I am plaaning to order it from abroad ..

Waiting for rplies...

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis

^^if u're into gaming, go in for 1GB ram. i have same mobo as urs so i know that it only supports a max of 400mhz. best is let ur 256mb card go, get 2*512mb identical cards and run in dual channel.
gfx card depends on ur budget. whats urs?

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

Harvik780 said:
I want to know who are the ati graphics card dealers in India.Please someone reply.I have selected ATI after a long analysis of both the companies latest Dx10 products and found a major flaw in the geforce 8 series.

Whats the "FLAW" in Geforce 8 Series?

sabret00the

Youngling

Chk this out with the latest Forceware driver installed my Zebronics 8600GT got a rating of 5.9 in windows vista expirence!!!

READ MORE

Last edited:
Top Bottom