Graphics card availablity and price check

Confused_user

Journeyman
Hi everyone
I'm planning to build a new machine for my gaming needs, and I'm eyeing these cards for the setup.

Asus Gtx 560 (the normal one, not the TOP model)

Zotac Gtx 560

MSI Gtx 560 single and dual fan versions (not the twin frozr model)

Evga Gtx 560

Palit Gtx 560

Galaxy Gtx 560

HIS HD 6870 IceQx

Sapphire HD 6870

So, my query is, can I get any of these cards in Kolkata? And if I can, at what price?
Also, please post your opinions about which card will be best for overclocking

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
I don't know abt the availability but the 6870 iceQx edition is really nice and is available for 12k on flipkart. It has the best cooling of the listed cards and consumes less power too.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Currently the price of HD 6870 has been increased and over 11K in most of the cases. In Kolkata Sapphire and MSI HD 6870 models are available but I don't think HIS is available. But you can get a lot of models of GTX 560 in Kolkata. MSI, Zotac, Asus all major brands are available.

Get the Zotac GTX 560 version which is cheaper than other brands and available within 10 to 11K.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I forgot to mention... I CANNOT buy from online sources. So please mention prices from local shops in kolkata.

some online shops offers COD option on selected products .. so it's a lot easier now ;-)

Flipkart: Galaxy NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card: Graphics Card

Flipkart: HIS AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6870 GPU 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card: Graphics Card

OP
C

Confused_user

Journeyman
That's not the case. I'm still living with my parents,, and they're hellbent against online shopping. So, I can't use online shopping till I have a job ;-(

And the place I live in isn't covered by flipkart's COD service

But you can get a lot of models of GTX 560 in Kolkata. MSI, Zotac, Asus all major brands are available.

personally I like the Asus card. Any word on it's pricing in kolkata? In flipkart it's 11800, so can I expect to find it in local shops for around 11k?

Cilus

laborare est orare
Buddy, flipkart provides Cash on Delivery option. So you can pay only when you've received the product. I think it is okay with ur parents as most people are paranoid about online shopping because they have to pay before receiving the product.

And ya, price will be around 11K range for 560. For shops, check M.D. Computers, Vedant, Technocrat etc.

OP
C

Confused_user

Journeyman
I live in a town quite far from kolkata (krishnagar), where flipkart doesn't provides it's cash on delivery service. For that reason, I can't buy from them and have to travel to kolkata to get the card.

By the way, is seasonic s12 520 avialable in kolkata? If it is, at what price?

dibya_kol

In the zone
I am from sonarpur and COD option is not avaliable here also though i bought my cpu, ram and mobo and many other things from flipkart. They r very good with blue dart service, prices r good and products r letest as well.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Looks to be a good unit. But whay dont you check other shops in Kokata for Seasonic S12II-520 or Corsair GS-500/600.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry for they typo... It's 450 w. It's on flipkart for 3005(yes I am going to use COD

3k for VP 450 is just iverpriced IMo - if you need a ~450 PSu look for Corsair CX430v2/VS450 - if 3k is your max budget then CX500v2 or else go with any of the above 2 suggestions.

Top Bottom