U can get new gaming rig for 30k.
As u have hdd+monitor..
Why to buy ivy bridge when the purpose is gaming:mrgreen:

OP
Lost-One

Lost-One

Lost In Myself
@ funskar
well u have a point but all of this happened suddenly for me and i just got excited and rushed..two weeks ago i didn't had a pc i was using my old Compaq laptop..used too gaming at my friends house then out of nowhere my cousin who talked to me like 2-3 yrs ago gave me his pc and a advice on upgrading it..gpu and the other stuff...and as for the ivy well i m kind of crazed about these things.the high end stuff..u can take this yesterday i went to a shop of pc items and man the displays,all the gpu,processers the high end stuff felt like was in heaven..well u can say i m crazed for the high end stuff..

i think i wrote to much to explain but this is my feelin :cool:

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Don't let the feelin takeover you. Even i am attracted too them. But unless you are a rich guy or a tech enthusiast you won't actually need the ivy bridge to satisfy your gaming needs.
Btw you are getting a really good price for the 7850. As topgear said, there is not much difference between a 2011 and a 2012 drive. Both gs and tx are good. But the gs700 at 6k is a little high. The tx will save you a few bucks and will provide more warranty.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
man u don't sleep either....ok if the 64mb cache memory is better mean the ST1000DM003 model what about the price on flipcart and what is its price in your region..
here's what i gave too the dealers
1.gpu-7850 and hawk
2.psu-gs 700
3.cooler cpu-212 evo
4.drw-24b3st

hawk was of RS 15,050 7850 was hard to find but i got one of maybe gigabyte
psu price they said would be 6k
others pending and are wd hard disk good too..

usually 1TB HDD costs around ~5k in local market and Seagate is offering only 1 year warranty on it's bare drivers but WD still has 2 years warranty - so better get WD blue series drives or WD black series drivers ( hard to find though and pricey ) with 5 years warranty.

OP
Lost-One

Lost-One

Lost In Myself
hey ,
bad - bad news for myself.they don't have the stuff i mean,i live in north Delhi..
and they don't have the 2 gb msi or 7850 only hawk..
and they have the psu gs 700 for rs 5400 + tax....
they don't have 212 evo but they are offering hyper 101 for rs 1100..
they don't either have the asus dvd rom and are offering the lg 24x
man this is really some bad thing for me..i have choice of going to another state gurgaon they said that this stuff is manufactured there and i can directly search for it there..but the problem is i have never been outside Delhi..i mean not alone...what should i do?

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
What do you mean to say about the gpu, sorry but i coudn't understand it :p
the gs700 at ~5.4k is not bad.
Don't go for anything less than 212 evo.
If you can get the things from gurgaon, better get it from there! If you can't go there alone, convince someone to get along with you.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
hey ,
bad - bad news for myself.they don't have the stuff i mean,i live in north Delhi..
and they don't have the 2 gb msi or 7850 only hawk..
and they have the psu gs 700 for rs 5400 + tax....
they don't have 212 evo but they are offering hyper 101 for rs 1100..
they don't either have the asus dvd rom and are offering the lg 24x
man this is really some bad thing for me..i have choice of going to another state gurgaon they said that this stuff is manufactured there and i can directly search for it there..but the problem is i have never been outside Delhi..i mean not alone...what should i do?

Contact here :

SMC International
# 208
Vishal Bhawan-95
Nehru Place
New Delhi-110019
Ph. +91-11- 46515363

OP
Lost-One

Lost-One

Lost In Myself
hi guys, sorry for the delay the guy i had to go with had paper's...
i have the final pricing

1.psu gs 700 for rs 5400 + tax
2.2 gb msi or 7850 both for around 17,800 + tax
3.msi hawk for 15,500 only
4.Master Hyper 212 EVO Cooler for 1350
5.couldn't find the Asus DRW-24B3ST anywhere the only have the oem
instead they are still insisting lg

Cilus

laborare est orare
For DVD Writer, buy anything from LG, Samsung or Sony, whichever is available. More or less all are same.

The Price of HD 7850 is highly overpriced. Contact SMC which is a Delhi based shop as suggested by TopGear.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
i have the final pricing

if it's Hyper 212 Evo just grab his - at this price it's just steal ;-) normally CM hyper TX3 Evo costs ~1.35k.

OP
Lost-One

Lost-One

Lost In Myself
hey, hi guys i already gave the money to the dealer he said that i would have my stuff by tomorrow....i still asked him for the Asus DRW-24B3ST if he could get it from anywhere....if not then i would have to go with lg gh24ns70 or the 71...
Thx for your support guys..will reply when i get the stuff...
Thank you....

@topgear--Thx for the address but they too don't have the Asus DRW-24B3ST ...i hope if i m lucky i might find it in gurgoan ...

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
i have the final pricing

May I ask where are you getting CM Hyper 212 EVO at that price? Its steal.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
hey, hi guys i already gave the money to the dealer he said that i would have my stuff by tomorrow....i still asked him for the Asus DRW-24B3ST if he could get it from anywhere....if not then i would have to go with lg gh24ns70 or the 71...
Thx for your support guys..will reply when i get the stuff...
Thank you....

@topgear--Thx for the address but they too don't have the Asus DRW-24B3ST ...i hope if i m lucky i might find it in gurgoan ...

just get the DVD drive from here ;-)

Asus DRW-24B3ST Internal Optical Drive | Internal Optical Drive | Flipkart.com

OP
Lost-One

Lost-One

Lost In Myself
hey hi guys,

@d6bmg-- sorry i missplaced the prices before for evo the price was for dvd-rw
i was asking the prices on phone and was writing it here at the same time my bad..:oops:
@topgear---thx man but the dealer got the asus drw 24b3st for me..was really hard to find...:-D

:cry:now for the bad part..the gpu hawk or the 2 gb versions are hard to find i searched for it in whole nehru place and smc even flipcart....the price for 2 gb msi at flipcart is overpriced..but maybe it will be my last resort...if any one of u from delhi knows about a shop which deals for msi then plz if u can give me the address or ph.no..it will be really help full..

i got all the stuff except the main thing graphics card..
all right here it is
1.got the psu gs 700 for 5400 + tax
2.asus-24b3st for 1500
3.hyper evo for 2100
4.sony bravia klv-26bx320 for 6k [ i got it from my cousin its 5 months old only]:mrgreen:
thx

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ here you go ;-)

SMC International
# 208
Vishal Bhawan-95
Nehru Place
New Delhi-110019
Ph. +91-11- 46515363

BTW, I would suggest you to get Gigabyte HD7850 Oc Ed..

OP
Lost-One

Lost-One

Lost In Myself
@topgear-thx for the shop name but i had already checked up with them and they didn't had the msi gpu....
btw is the Gigabyte HD7850 Oc Ed better then the 2 gb msi or hawk
cause i was buying it for cooling
1.i live on third floor and its really hot up here..
2.as summers are going on its really crazy up with my pc like a lot of heating..
3.is Gigabyte HD7850 Oc Ed has good enough cooling

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Cooling wise it is a nice card. But only concern is regarding its fan noise. But i don't know if the prblm is applicable to all the gigabyte 7850 oc cards.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ some forum members have bought the Gigabyte HD7850 C Ed. and none has faced any noise issue so far ;-)

@ OP -HD7850 is better than GTX 560 Ti - so the HD7850 OC ed. is better than HAWK - so you can go ahead with Gigabyte HD7850 OC Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom